Search results

1. Lady_Elva

Quasi Simple Shadows

The only thing that I could possibly think of is to reduce which items have the shadow source and only use the items that are closest to where you have light as your main shadow source. Aside from that, there's not much else you can do. You could get a plug in from yanfly to help with your...
  2. Lady_Elva

Creating a Sunbeam Effect

Thank you <3
  3. Lady_Elva

Creating a Sunbeam Effect

there is no foreground.js in my game files, nor is it in the rpgmmv file. I have no idea what anyone is talking about. I'm lost.
  4. Lady_Elva

Hp Regen Skill

awesome, thank you so much :)
  5. Lady_Elva

Hp Regen Skill

Hello all, I'm still trying to learn how MV works and game making in general and I could use some help. I am trying to create a skill that regenerates HP over time for a few turns (probably 5) and I'm not sure what to do or how to do it. I know there's a formula but I have no idea what the...
  6. Lady_Elva

Quasi Simple Shadows

So, I am still new to the game making scene and I'm not familiar with Github, how do I download the file?
  7. Lady_Elva

I need help

never mind, I fixed it, it was an issue with one of my plugins.
  8. Lady_Elva

I need help

I have no idea what I did, but I keep getting TypeError this.clearChildren is not a function I'm not sure how to fix this, can someone help asap?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)
Hi there im new to this making thing is there any sources you could recomend for teaching myself, on where to get started.
Ksi
Streaming the Valentine games from the RMN Valentiny event! Drop by and say hi!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1gnus