Search results

1. ninjaconor

RMMV Escape from Greyrock

I have just released version 1.2 of the game, which should fix most of the issues mentioned above, as well as a freezing issue that another player encountered. I've chosen to leave the mean chest in Lightharbour because it was kind of put in there to be annoying and doesn't contain anything too...
  2. ninjaconor

Thanks for the continued feedback! It's very helpful in refining the game. I'll definitely look into those when I next get a chance.
  3. ninjaconor

Version 1.1 of the game is now released. This should fix the issue, along with a couple of other minor things. Let me know if you have any other problems.
  4. ninjaconor

Yep. Looking at the game in the editor now and I can see exactly how this happened. It's to do with the order of meeting the characters. Because you and Gus went back into the swamp before meeting Faldra, the switch for the witch scene was already set, so it won't trigger again. Thanks for...
  5. ninjaconor

Okey-doke. Sorry for all the questions. There's just a lot of paths through the game and a lot of decisions can influence those further down the line. I might have to put a patch together if a particular set of choices is leading to a dead-end. So, chain of events-wise: When you were telling...
  6. ninjaconor

Have you returned to the pyramid since Faldra joined?
  7. ninjaconor

If you have the witch and Faldra in your party then you need to head back to the swamp pyramid. A cutscene should trigger as you cross the wide bridge. If that doesn't work then can you please let me know what choices you've made in the game so far? Will help me diagnose if something is wrong.
  8. ninjaconor

Okay. There's a few different factors in play. Is Faldra in your party? If so, then you need to travel to the pyramid to battle the witch. If you've done this, then the South Gate is open. You just need to walk south down the main road in Suncrest. If Faldra is not in your party, then you...
  9. ninjaconor

Oh. Sorry. I misunderstood. There's two ways to get there. You can either speak with Faldra in the bar in Suncrest and she'll give you a quest to get the South Gate open or you can go through the cave in the swamp. The cave near the south edge of the swamp. If you can trace your path back to...
  10. ninjaconor

The swamp is a bit of a maze, but there's a way through it. Off the top of my head, I think I know where you're stuck. After you go through the first swamp tunnel, there's a stairs down just right of where you come up. Ignore that and keep heading right, past an old graveyard and you'll find...
  11. ninjaconor

Thanks! There's a hard level cap of 30, and it's possible to hit it, but I expect most people would reach the hardest ending of the game around level 16.
  12. ninjaconor

Thanks so much! Great to hear people like the art. I'm always quite critical of my own work and it's a different style to most RPG Maker games so I wasn't sure how it would be received. The reception seems very positive so far though so I'm delighted.
  13. ninjaconor

RMMV QuestBound (Full Version Available)

Hey! I played your game. The intro was pretty good and I really enjoy the concept of it. A dungeon crawler on an island, with multiple endings has a lot of potential. You've also got a couple of plug-ins in there, which seem to fit in well. None of them seem out of place, as can sometimes...
  14. ninjaconor

Thanks! There's multiple endings, so the length can vary a lot. At the earliest I'd say it would take 2-3 hours. Going for the best ending, maybe 5-6 hours. Cool! I'll be sure to look out for The Ascent!
  15. ninjaconor

Escape from Greyrock Synopsis Choose your friends! Choose your enemies! Save the world or abandon it. An open-world RPG with 100% original artwork. You are a prisoner in Greyrock Prison, one of the toughest jails in all the Cestreyan Empire. Why are you there? Were you a thief turned in by a...
  16. ninjaconor

Dog Battler - Free to use

Hey guys! Was making a game with a playable dog character in it and was really annoyed with the lag of a dog sideview battler so I threw this together: http://i.imgur.com/7eREK1G.png I don't believe in charging for RPG Maker assets so feel free to use it in any of your games. If you'd like to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)
Hi there im new to this making thing is there any sources you could recomend for teaching myself, on where to get started.
Ksi
Streaming the Valentine games from the RMN Valentiny event! Drop by and say hi!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1gnus