Search results

1. OverTheWay

Pause Menu customization

Hello! Does anyone know if there are plugins for modifying the appearance of the pause menu, and even adding custom sections? For example, there was this game named Revenant Gods or something that had an awesome menu interface, with icons and custom tab names. I might be aiming for that (not...
  2. OverTheWay

Light effects plugin

Hello there! I am currently working on a horror game and I wanted to add light efects, like for example, make the room dark but make a light around the player. So basically I am looking for a plugin that adds flashlight/lamp effect, prefferably to be able to turn it off at some point(For example...
  3. OverTheWay

I am asking for 2 plugins!

Hey guys! So, I just began working on a game, and I was wondering if there exist any plugins for something I want to do. The first thing I was wondering is if there is any plugin that would allow me to change the font of the title screen buttons(New game, load, options), the spacing between...
  4. OverTheWay

Yanfly act sequence disable skin cast animation?

I enabled Yanfly's action sequence pack and my actors get cast animations for skills that are not even magic( animations that are shown on the actor before the actual attack is done to the enemy). Is there anyway to stop those animations from showing?
  5. OverTheWay

Yanfly action sequence pack: display weapon for skill

So, I got the 3 sequence pack plugins, but I don't know how to display a weapon on a skill. From, what I know thanks to @SOC and his thread, I got to put this into the skill's notes. <Target Action> motion swing: user perform action motion wait: user action animation: target wait for...
  6. OverTheWay

How can I make a selection system?

Hey guys! So I will start work on a game in RPGMaker MV in which you play as a boy which can talk to ghosts and go into the spirit realms. From there you can capture ghosts and then put them into people. But, my question is: Is there any way to make the game remember which ghosts I captured...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)
Hi there im new to this making thing is there any sources you could recomend for teaching myself, on where to get started.
Ksi
Streaming the Valentine games from the RMN Valentiny event! Drop by and say hi!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1gnus