Search results

1. Evgenij

Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

You can't do this. Your overriden method doesn't know the local variable: value. You probably need to read more about aliasing, because it seems that you don't understand what is happening there. A workaround for this could be to alias the make_damage method on your @result variable class and...
  2. Evgenij

Adding New ImageManager Entries to Display Portaits in Windows

I had the same problem: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/48266-need-some-help-understanding-drawing-in-windows/ Nobody has answered my questions, but I figured it out by myself. The graphics are loaded asynchron. Look at the Bitmap class. You can see that the class has an isReady...
  3. Evgenij

Select Function problem

You can use the filter function: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Array/filter What do you mean with how to address game troop enemies?
  4. Evgenij

Each Method?

members.forEach(function(enemy, index, members){ wereforms.push(enemy);})https://developer.mozilla.org/de/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Array/forEach
  5. Evgenij

Making Filenames in JS

This will check if savefile with ID exists: DataManager.isThisGameFile(ID);Look at the DataManager and StorageManager classes in the rpg_managers.js file, to see how it works.
  6. Evgenij

Need some help understanding drawing in windows

Hello, I made a basic window which I have added to Scene_Map. This window draws a face of an actor and some other information about the actor. Now when I start a new game the information of the actor is drawn without a problem, but the face is not drawn at all. When I go to the menu and back...
  7. Evgenij

Game Loop

Thanks to everyone. This has helped a lot!
  8. Evgenij

Game Loop

Can someone explain me how the gameloop works? How perfomant is it? I see that it has something to do with the requestTick method which is called every time the calculations for a frame are finished, right before the tickEnd method. Thanks 
  9. Evgenij

How do you debug your plugins?

Does this mean you can use es6 features?
  10. Evgenij

Gameus' Quest System

I think he is using visual studios gui builder.
  11. Evgenij

Haha how could I missed F8 :D Thanks to all of you for the infos. 
  12. Evgenij

Hello scripters, I'm interested in knowing how you debug the plugins you create. It seems that the new maker has no console, so where are the console.log() calls printed? I'm really grateful for every response!
  13. Evgenij

the use of "class" in JS

This is ES6 Standard, I doubt that the maker will use this. Its to new.
  14. Evgenij

RPG MAKER MV OFFICIAL PAGE

Are there any new news on the release date? 
  15. Evgenij

What scripts are you planning to make for RPG Maker MV? (for collaborative purposes)

I would probably do a day and night system to get more familiar with JavaScript. And maybe some smaller things like customizable menus if the MV keeps static menus.
  16. Evgenij

A warm up for the upcoming RPG Maker MV

I really hope that we can use Coffeescript without much troubles when writing new plugins. If you come from ruby or phyton you would have less trouble with using Coffeescript than JavaScript. Since Coffescript compiles into JavaScript you could also use it as a bridge while you are learning...
  17. Evgenij

"Re-Designing" The Save System

Hey, you dont need to make your own counter. There is a counter already buildin: $game_system.save_count will give you the current save_count, just add this to the header instead of your custom made.
  18. Evgenij

RPG MAKER MV OFFICIAL PAGE

I think, that all the JavaScript game code will be visible, but it won't be possible to lay hands on the code for the editor.  We will see and Im excited about every news regarding this topic.
  19. Evgenij

Crafting Script ("DIYC"-Advanced)

I have updated the script, I changed and added some things you have mentioned (not all) plus some other new features. Changelog: /*- Renamed the script to "DIYC-Advanced" to prevent confusion with my old "DIYC" Script- Ingredient slot size is now controllable via a variable- Crafting Types...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)
Hi there im new to this making thing is there any sources you could recomend for teaching myself, on where to get started.
Ksi
Streaming the Valentine games from the RMN Valentiny event! Drop by and say hi!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1gnus