Search results

1. Terrax Lighting system

Uhm hey guys i was wondering if this script worked on your android phones as i tried to make it work on my android devices and still did not work at all. im using the Intel XDK and i might think thats the problem. ty in advance.
  2. Ads could be possible ?

Rip, ty.
  3. Ads could be possible ?

Hello everyone!, today i came across this Japanese site and what appear to me that this Plugin the guy made which only works on iOS using unity ads, i had a friend of mine test it and he said it worked after watching a video and you earn an item after watching a video, its like rewarding videos...
  4. DMV Map Buttons

hi guys uhm its a great script yet i fail to show the buttons on my screen, do i put the icons in my system? do i need to call script for something? im confused its like a puzzle with this script.. EDIT: got it to work. ty
  5. Terrax Lighting system

Uhm sir, its a great plugin yet it does not work  on android :) .
  6. Lighting Script MV

i tried the terrax lighting system, its awesome, but yet to fail in android, it does nothing when it comes to porting in android.
  7. Sequence Switches

Never mind sir, i got it to work perfectly :) ty
  8. Sequence Switches

yeah i read your Variable guide and i didnt understand it that well, i mean yes i can make some good Variable puzzles but when it comes to Sequence puzzle i fail.
  9. Sequence Switches

Hello, Im working on a game and im trying to make a sequenced switches that works only in 1 way, Like only the following switch sequence would open the gate,( switch 2, 1, 3, then 4) Note: Im new to the forums so i dont know which section i should be posting in, and Im not very good in...
  10. *Updated* Android/iOS - Converting your project with Intel XDK / Uploading to Google Play Store

I exported on android and Im facing a Problem as i told u Faytless xD, i cannot get out of the load Game Screen without loading a saved game, meaning if i click on load and i want to go back to the title without loading a saved game, its impossible, i tried double tabs, hold tab, xD 3 tabs, and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)
Hi there im new to this making thing is there any sources you could recomend for teaching myself, on where to get started.
Ksi
Streaming the Valentine games from the RMN Valentiny event! Drop by and say hi!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1gnus