Search results

1. LiltigationJackson

RPG Maker MV Character Generator Tutorial

I was talking about the PDF. Not sure what that text is either lol.
  2. LiltigationJackson

RPG Maker MV Character Generator Tutorial

I spend wayyyyyyyy too much time playing around with character stuff. It's so much fun. Thanks for the guide, it makes what I already do easier to remember and order In my head.
  3. LiltigationJackson

Playing around with a dumb comedy game idea, I guess we'll see how it goes.

Playing around with a dumb comedy game idea, I guess we'll see how it goes.
  4. LiltigationJackson

Animated Enemies

I enjoyed this plugin, thanks brother. I'm new to RPG maker, and this was just what I was looking for.
  5. LiltigationJackson

Noob needs help moving npc's from one location to the next after battle

Thanks guys, I'll try this as soon as I get out of work.
  6. LiltigationJackson

Excited to play around with it more, I'm a total noob right now.

Excited to play around with it more, I'm a total noob right now.
  7. LiltigationJackson

Picked up RPG Maker MV on steam over Thanksgiving break. I had no idea it had so much DLC.

Picked up RPG Maker MV on steam over Thanksgiving break. I had no idea it had so much DLC.
  8. LiltigationJackson

Noob needs help moving npc's from one location to the next after battle

OK, so I am very new, and I've spent about 70 hours doing basic stuff with RPG Maker MV. I want to try my hand at a short comedic game where you play as a powerful demon that can't seem to kill anyone, so when she defeats an enemy, they just get placed in her dungeon. The dungeons start filling...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)
Hi there im new to this making thing is there any sources you could recomend for teaching myself, on where to get started.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fenchurch