Search results

1. kaarnij

Galv's Map Positions question

Hi, I've decided to use Galvs map positions but I wondering if someone can help me figure out how i can edit his script so i can have 2 custom pictures for event locations e.g. EVENT_LOCATION_MARKERS = 0 # 0 = use a custom picture for all (set below) # 1 = use the...
  2. kaarnij

World map system

I've decided to use Galvs map positions but I wondering if someone can help me figure out how i can edit his script so i can have 2 custom pictures for event locations e.g. EVENT_LOCATION_MARKERS = 0 # 0 = use a custom picture for all (set below) # 1 = use the...
  3. kaarnij

Having 2 different Parties

hey all I need a script where I can have 2 different parties with different inventories /gold I want to tell 2 different sides of a story where u get to play 1 party and at a certain part of the game say 10% it switches to a different party with different characters/inventory/gold and after...
  4. kaarnij

Survival System by Apellonyx Problem

Hi, I'm trying to make a basic kid game for my first project, I'm new with all of this but sure i followed the right steps, my problem is I've tried to setup the Survival System by Apellonyx and completed all these steps below but i get this error I only want to use rest, hunger and thirst...
  5. kaarnij

How to change the name Amours in items menu

Hi I'm new with this and just trying to make a basic game and want to change the name of Armours in the items menu to clothing ( I've already got rid of weapons tab in items as i dont need this ), i thought it would be simple but i cant see any code that says armours only armor... also if any1...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)
Hi there im new to this making thing is there any sources you could recomend for teaching myself, on where to get started.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesmaslaki