Search results

1. Xand

RMMV Foretoken

Hello! After completing "Love Ritual" with the help of VNMaker team are now working on a new RPG project This will be classic isometric RPG with battles, magic, jokes and as usual nice Romances and pretty Characters. You will be able to choose to play Female or Male protagonist this time. <3...
  2. Xand

JSON Game build black screen

Got a black screen when creating the game build. Game .exe working only in VNMaker project folder. Black screen appears after I click new game on the title screen. When we copied all files from VNMaker folder exclude VNDATA and VNMProject Its working as "game test" Baked the build for WEB here...
  3. Xand

Action UI sliders lenght [Solved]

Hello~ The last thing I can't overcome is sliders length in action based UI The tutorial skips over it saying "changing the length of the slider is complex and will not be covered" The tutorial does say this: Common Events - Settings Menu Settings Menu Reset Global Data: Resets the global...
  4. Xand

JSON Text border [solved]

Hello~ I'm artist currently trying to do some coffee script with zero knowledge. And I need some help. Here is a code Now it looks like this And I need this So I need to make border color #8F5A89 or 143, 90, 137, 255 I decide to not bother with space between letters so ignore this...
  5. Xand

Hey hey~

Hello :kaohi: I’m Xand, a digital 2D artist currently creating visual novels. Since VNMaker is out and pretty stable I decided to join the comunity to share experience and get some help. Perhaps I can be able to help too. Right now I'm finishing my work as a commissioned artist (Year of work...
  6. Xand

Live2D bust image hiding

Hey hey everyone who enjoy creating games with VNMaker engine! I'm looking for a solution: Is there is some kind of macro to make character bust live2d to disappear while it has no line of texts to show and while other characters talking?And appear back when it is time to talk again? Thank you!
  7. Xand

Love Ritual [otome]

Full release you can find here: https://xandart.itch.io/love-ritual - price: 11.99$ Steam will be here a bit later - see your regional price on the Steam app. Story Love Ritual will put you into the shoes of a young woman Riilai, a professional scientist with extensive knowledge of occult...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)
Hi there im new to this making thing is there any sources you could recomend for teaching myself, on where to get started.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesmaslaki