Search results

1. Craig

Updating Project Files to 1.51...So much broken...

I am so confused. Long story short, I was running 1.51 just fine. Steam updated me to 1.60 automatically, which broke like, all the things for me. Downgraded back to 1.51, and reverted my project files from my working backup. Everything was fine. Went to install and use the YEP_QuestJournal...
  2. Craig

EXP for Party Members Participating in Battle/YEP_Actor Party Switch

I am using the YEP_ActorPartySwitch plugin to swap out characters in battle. But it seems that the only characters that get EXP are the ones that are actively in the party when the battle ends. How can I make it so all the characters that participated in the battle get EXP, but any that did not...
  3. Craig

Enemy Battlers that act as Allies???

Hey everyone! I have no idea if this is possible, and if so, how it would be accomplished, which is why I am asking here, lol! I would like to have an area of my game in which the player encounters both friendly and non-friendly enemies in random encounters. Not like the FFIX mechanic of having...
  4. Craig

To Light: Ex Umbra (Update: 3/29 DEMO ADDED!)

To Light: Ex Umbra is a fantasy RPG that takes cues from many of the classics in terms of aesthetics and play style. The game is very story driven, with deep and engaging characters that each in their own way, help the heroes find their way to...
  5. Craig

Yanfly Job Points Question - Gain at level up

Hey guys! I know next to NOTHING about JS, but was wondering if someone could help me with Yanfly's Job Points plugin. I know you can change the parameters to only give JP at level up, but I don't know the correct variable name for what I am trying to do. I would like each actor to gain 100 JP...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnuRavi