Search results

1. cosmickitty

Pretty Potent Pixels

I could've sworn I already had a thread here... but I can't find it if I do:  
  2. cosmickitty

Halloween Tiles

These are mostly edits of the Castle Interior set of XP.  The freestanding blood may have to be parallaxed on, I didn't really test it as an overlay. Some event sheet edits: Tileset: I may do some more tilesets... I'm not sure, it'll depend on how much time I have this month. Free for...
  3. cosmickitty

World Maps

World Maps     I tried to figure out how to make these an actual tileset... but I don't think it's possible without losing the organic look they have so I've decided to do it this way.    http://www.mediafire.com/?trk15dxil8mqlwc http://www.mediafire.com/?3i656v3p5asno2o     I attached both...
  4. cosmickitty

Character Art

I haven't done any character art in awhile and I want to get a little practice in while I can.  I don't have time to make a full game's worth of characters for someone and I'm not sure how well my characters will mix with RM standard so I'd suggest keeping it to main character only.  I do mostly...
  5. cosmickitty

Creative Commons Licenses

I think this would help out with all the posts asking can I use this for xxxx... sorry if this is already somewhere: The creative commons website has a nifty feature where you input how you would like your asset used and it pops out your license code. Sidenote: for a game you can only use...
  6. cosmickitty

Husky XP Template and others [CC by 3.0]

Really wish there was some community thread you could post individual resources, I don't really want to make a whole thread for one template.... but I guess I can come back and add more later when I get around to uploading.   I looked for a fat XP template the other day and couldnt find one, so...
  7. cosmickitty

Looking to work on a small project

I'm looking for a small project to work on.  I'd prefer something that isn't planning on having a 5 yr development plan.  I prefer fantasy based games, good story is a MUST and a nice romance is a perk :) When you contact me I need: A brief story description. A paragraph at most, if I'm...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am feeling better about my update schedule, I feel like I am actually getting consistent work done even if it isn’t big updates.
It's a joy to work on a well-made map. I am not regretting this commission in the least!
I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masel97