Search results

1. Is there a way to add DLC content to events ?

Hello, as title say. For example when I'm entering the thingy where you choose characters (also flames, elements, crystals, symbols etc) there is also one default tiles of loot such as weapons, potions and diamonds. Now I have some more of this from DLC but when I'm importing it to the folder...
  2. Common event not wroking

Im trying to make the map at night, but when im doing common event --> tint screen --> night ---> time "1 sec" ---> tried both with V on and V off and nothing happens. What could go wrong ?
  3. To the moon

I've played this game and it's amazing. Couldn't really believe this kind of stuff can be made with rpg maker (and it was XP I heard). As I'm new to this software I got really inspired and kind of wondering on few things. How did he changed the look of mouse when pointing at things (such as...
  4. Lighting torch and night

Hello! How go I make a night in game and make torches ? Prefer without scripts. Thanks a lot!
  5. Loot and few questions about tiles

Hello there! I've been starting to work on a game and on video I've watched someone clicked on chest and the chest opened with item jumping out of it. Just wonder who he did all of that ? It is possible to make animated loot from other stuff like barrels and boxes ? Something with tiles get me...
  6. Using scripts

Hello there! Im new to rpg maker and really want to start working on project but something is alittle bugging me. On many tutorials I've watched people using scripts to make amazing things. If I'm using a scripts, what kind of credits should I give ? I have to make contact with the person who...
  7. Few questions about playtest and GIMP

Hey there! im new to RPG Maker VX Ace and GIMP. But sometimes even the best tutorials cant explain simple issues i've been stuck on.  I've notice on some videos that there is an option to resize the playtest screen (no resolution, size) and can actually see the whole game on the screen (no...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.
Sigh :( ... displaying numbers representing the stats of the PCs for a custom menu in rm2k3 is haaaaaaaarrrd!!! DX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevechtrs