Search results

1. Meguido

PH - Sprite Reflection

Add to Window_Options - was set to 0. I set it to 1, changed from options menu the Reflections to ON and it's now working properly even if i revert back Add to Window_Options to 0. ^ This worked for me
  2. Meguido

MBS - Sound Emittance

@Portkey89 Thank you for your help but i didn't use any "variable" yet @Logan C. Yes! that finally worked! Thank you very much. So all you did in your version was change that line you mentioned earlier?
  3. Meguido

MBS - Sound Emittance

@Logan C. On your project is working nicely but as soon as i paste one of your event on mine it just doesn't work at all... Probably a compatibility issue with yanfly's even tho it sounds illogic due to the functionality ot those plugins but there's no other explanation.
  4. Meguido

MBS - Sound Emittance

Thanks but there waas no change at all. Setting it to parallel did nothing.
  5. Meguido

MBS - Sound Emittance

Hey thank you for your help! But i'm using default sounds (just copy/pasted the example code provided with the bgs/Drips) and in the folders they're on ogg + m4a so it should work ?
  6. Meguido

MBS - Sound Emittance

Same problem here. Can't hear anything. Tried with the 4 lines in a comment, also in separate comments and also adding only the first two (as pitch and volume are stated as optional). Also had to turn to False "Use HRTF" because got a weird delay in sound and music in the title screen and when...
  7. Meguido

Quasi Movement

yay! updated it and now it's working properly. Thank you very much :)
  8. Meguido

PH - Sprite Reflection

@PrimeHover Thank you very much. So i don't know if i was supossed to do this but: Add to Window_Options - was set to 0. I set it to 1, changed from options menu the Reflections to ON and it's now working properly even if i revert back Add to Window_Options to 0. Anyway it's working now ^^...
  9. Meguido

PH - Sprite Reflection

Thank you for this plugin PrimeHover! I can't get it to work, dunno why. Is by default activated or do i have to use the command to activate it on everything? Could this get affected by a plugin that made possible to use more frames per character sprite? (maybe this is why i can't get it to...
  10. Meguido

Quasi Movement

hello Quasi, first let me thank you for this wonderful plugin. I've been testing it a little and i found some kind of bug (or is it just me?): Whenever i try to dash i can't do it while i'm moving. For it to work i have to stop moving, then press shift and then move again this way i'll dash...
  11. Meguido

A Punishment for Mai Chapter I - Updated to v1.2

So here I am as I promised to let you know that version 1.2 is finally released! :) To read the release notes head to: Release Notes Also the links on the OP have been updated with the new version ^^
  12. Meguido

Hahaha Sorry it took so long to answer back here, but I've been really busy with the 1.2 version. @cabfe Thank you for your feedback, and don't give up yet ^^. We realized that attacking with the same button as examining is not the best of the control schemes (in part that's why we added the...
  13. Meguido

Here i am with the 1.1 version :) Release Notes for 1.1 For now you can download it from here: Gamejolt IndieDB takes a day or so to accept the update. @cabfe Thanks! And yeah i think it's a combo between the room size and the number of lights. I hope this fixes the problem If not then i...
  14. Meguido

@Cabfe Hello and sorry, it took me so much time to get back to you :( . I've been a little busy formatting the pc and some other problems but I'm back now. This weird problem (low fps) it's something that happens on randomly. I mean, don't know exactly what's the reason behind that. I don't...
  15. Meguido

Thank you! And please keep me posted when you stream it ^^ I wanna see it
  16. Meguido

Thank you for your words ^^ I'm getting used to get unnoticed xP. But yeah i think i should get more time too to comment on ppl's work too. I think that's maybe the reason: noone knows me... And yeah we did this for free. All we ask is just if people find it cool, interesting and want to see...
  17. Meguido

Hello everyone! So the first chapter is finally here. Maybe you've been following the progress on here: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/41219-a-punishment-for-mai/ but if that's not the case I'll write down almost the same info that's in there.   A Punishment for Mai is a...
  18. Meguido

A Punishment for Mai

So here it is! Chapter I NOW AVAILABLE Read more info about here: http://fatbrosgames.tumblr.com/ Play it here:             On Gamejolt:               On IndieDB:
  19. Meguido

A Punishment for Mai

So this kind of "mini special event" for the release of Chapter I keep on going as you may seen in our blog/twitter. But today it's in some way special.   Right now i'll give you this and then later today i will edit this same post to add some more important info:   Launch Trailer with a final...
  20. Meguido

A Punishment for Mai

Hello everyone. Today We'd like to inform you all that the A Punishment for Mai Chapter 1 release is really close and also that we've some surprises and info to show you in the next few days. As you probably noticed already, we're changing the layouts and stuff on our social networks and blogs...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.
Sigh :( ... displaying numbers representing the stats of the PCs for a custom menu in rm2k3 is haaaaaaaarrrd!!! DX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevechtrs