Search results

1. Andronius

RMMV NORMORT QUEST! by Andronius

Synopsis This is Rune, a realm of incredible beauty, sprawling wonder, mystical heritage and, in some places, ancient evil of unimaginable power. Ten centuries of peace have ruled the land, and the Dark Days are now forgotten. The vast forests and sparkling rivers are full of life, and commerce...
  2. Andronius

HELP! [YEP] Yanfly Plugins Order | How to organize them?

Hello, everyone! :kaohi:I hope I'm posting this question in the right place (I did try to ask several ppl currently online, with no success... what's happening to the community?! ppl used to be kind, caring, and helpful to each other in the RPG Community! :kaoeh:); if I'm not posting in the...
  3. Andronius

Yanfly's Actor Transformations Lunatic Code: how to use?

Hello everyone. Just downloaded @Yanfly's Actor Transformations Lunatic Code, but I'm having trouble setting it up. I'm sorry to ask this, and I hope I'm posting this question in the correct place, (perhaps it's something very easy and obvious for those familiar with Coding and Lunatic Mode)...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.
Sigh :( ... displaying numbers representing the stats of the PCs for a custom menu in rm2k3 is haaaaaaaarrrd!!! DX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevechtrs