Search results

1. k_mckenzie

Your Game's Cover Art

My shorter games don't have exciting covers—something I've been meaning to work on, actually— The cover for my larger project, Worlds They Dream, is pretty neat: That would be the RTP cat.
  2. k_mckenzie

I use Twitter. I also agree that Twitter's got a lot of buttholes. Don't sweat the temporary...

I use Twitter. I also agree that Twitter's got a lot of buttholes. Don't sweat the temporary suspension.
  3. k_mckenzie

No, they aren't supposed to be drawn differently. People are people. Whoever trolled you is...

No, they aren't supposed to be drawn differently. People are people. Whoever trolled you is insecure.
  4. k_mckenzie

But the 20th game is supposed to have 20 hours of gameplay. o_o You know, those sprawling epic...

But the 20th game is supposed to have 20 hours of gameplay. o_o You know, those sprawling epic RPGs that take 1000s of hours of your life.
  5. k_mckenzie

When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6...

When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?
  6. k_mckenzie

Multiple discoveries. Collective unconscious. The hero's journey. We've been pursuing the same...

Multiple discoveries. Collective unconscious. The hero's journey. We've been pursuing the same ideas from the beginning. But there's great value in experiencing your perspective of that sameness; it's your point of view that makes the old feel new.
  7. k_mckenzie

RMMV Strawberry Butterfly

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS DOWNLOAD LINK CHARACTERS SETTING
  8. k_mckenzie

One of them bit me in the ankle. Even when I lower the volume, he's like, "Stahp." :rswt

One of them bit me in the ankle. Even when I lower the volume, he's like, "Stahp." :rswt
  9. k_mckenzie

I have meows in this game I'm making, and it's driving two of my cats nuts. They keep pawing at...

I have meows in this game I'm making, and it's driving two of my cats nuts. They keep pawing at my speakers.
  10. k_mckenzie

I'm in Fresno. It doesn't get very cold here, but in August, cheap flip-flops melt to asphalt.

I'm in Fresno. It doesn't get very cold here, but in August, cheap flip-flops melt to asphalt.
  11. k_mckenzie

On the subject of completionism?

I love it! But I used to also enjoy playing Chrono Trigger a dozen times to get rainbow shell in every slot. I liked playing every race in World of Warcraft so I could explore new starting zones. I liked how Saga Frontier had you choose from several storylines. I'm a huge fan of replayability...
  12. k_mckenzie

RPG Maker Day Mini-game Challenge!

I've always wanted to learn how to make a mini platformer to nest inside my big project. Now I get to practice!
  13. k_mckenzie

I love Udemy. I'm taking classes in JavaScript and world building. It's nice because it makes...

I love Udemy. I'm taking classes in JavaScript and world building. It's nice because it makes daily practice easy with 10-20 minute videos. I'm hoping it'll give me the primer I need to build plug-ins. :3
  14. k_mckenzie

Okay, "zug zug" made me laugh, then belching broke me.

Okay, "zug zug" made me laugh, then belching broke me.
  15. k_mckenzie

Happy Valentine's Day, eberybuddy! This weekend, I'm making a short browser game in RMMV that's...

Happy Valentine's Day, eberybuddy! This weekend, I'm making a short browser game in RMMV that's all about cats and romance. =^_^=
  16. k_mckenzie

I like to fry banana, peanut butter, and berry jelly in tortillas.

I like to fry banana, peanut butter, and berry jelly in tortillas.
  17. k_mckenzie

Unpopular Opinions: The Thread

In 2020, the best part of owning a Super Nintendo is acquiring the worst games possible, then playing them with friends. Or grab a Playstation 1 sports game. Offer Monopoly as a tabletop alternative.
  18. k_mckenzie

I can nearly obliterate humanity in Pandemic 2, but a couple countries always survive...

I can nearly obliterate humanity in Pandemic 2, but a couple countries always survive...
  19. k_mckenzie

RMMV Interstellar Orphan

We have more content planned for Valentine's Day, but in the meantime, we've updated Interstellar Orphan to add a new ability for interacting with objects: Gravity Well! Update notes: Akuji now learns Gravity Well at Level 3. This ability pulls other celestial bodies closer, adding another...
  20. k_mckenzie

I think it's cool that tweets embed like this. Gonna follow you! I need more RPG Maker in my...

I think it's cool that tweets embed like this. Gonna follow you! I need more RPG Maker in my Twitter life.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i watched the sonic movie it was pretty good i hope they make a sequel
tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kt040