Search results

1. Change picture's name in Mog's picture gallery?

I'm currently using Moghunter's picture gallery right now, the way of how that plugin works is that I need to set the name of pictures into specific forms: Pic_Index.png. So that I can't really do anything towards the name of it. Is there any way to customize your own names to the pictures? Is...
  2. Chinese animation and tileset

Oh,thank you! I understand it now, sorry about the multi posts, still new here!
  3. Chinese animation and tileset

I have some issues with bighoncho's Chinese animations and tilesets thread. Every png files and links are missing, I can't load it even with data on phone. Is there something wrong with that site? Or is just because of my internet (every other site's images has no loading problem)...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.
Watching Dragon Quest: Your Story on Netflix and already like 5 mins in we've passed over like 3 hours of gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enkidu