Search results

1. Be_The_RPG

Game Jam - Forest Town of Friends, a red riding hood reimagination.

Hi, I just played through your game. Awesome, it has such a nice charm to it. Amazing too that you are a talented artist AND you have the tech skills to make minigames :D
  2. Be_The_RPG

What we want - Game Jam

Hey, I just played your game! That was a neat idea to have different ways of Enlightening the monsters. It's nice to have a game that doesn't need only fighting to solve the problem--very nice!
  3. Be_The_RPG

Henchman Light Prologue - Learning Together Game Jam entry

Hi Super121830, I'm glad you played it. Haha I'm happy to hear it was funny having the guard kicking the guy into jail. None of this game used any external scripts. All those monsters approaching was done with a combination of the Set Move Route command and Parallel Process trigger. RPG Maker...
  4. Be_The_RPG

Count me in too

Hi Skeezixs1. I just played your game. Very impressive that you made all that in 20 hours! There's a lot to this game and I hope more people check it out. The difficulty at the beginning is quite intense, and I feel bad that it may make less people willing to go through it...or maybe I just...
  5. Be_The_RPG

Nice, nice. I hadn't committed to making this into a game. I was more interested in story...but after your comments, I'm going to seriously consider it. I appreciate the feedback :D I'm about to try out your horror game as well.
  6. Be_The_RPG

Thank you Skeezixs! I hadn't thought about it that way, but now I totally see what you mean.
  7. Be_The_RPG

Hi, Entering my project for the Learning Together Game Jam. The project file is available in this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qqphnh94vz79qmx/HenchmanLightPrologue.zip?dl=0 It's called, Henchman Light Prologue. Made in RPG Maker VX Ace. -Only about 10 minutes play through...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.
Watching Dragon Quest: Your Story on Netflix and already like 5 mins in we've passed over like 3 hours of gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enkidu