Search results

1. RGSS3 - I can't find menu to map transition

Thank you so much! Thats exactly what I was looking for. And I do have other memory leaks in other projects, where I use scenes to show pictures (had the same problem with the non fading transition), but now Im going to fix all that! Thanks again for the great answer!
  2. RGSS3 - I can't find menu to map transition

when you open the menu, the screen blurs and the menu opens with an opacity animation, and when you close, it softly vanishes where can I find that transition from the menu to the map when you press cancel? I ask this because I'm making a custom menu where each character has its own status...
  3. How to make rm2k roofs?

But I cant autotile those. Is there a way to convert the roof tiles from A3 or A4 to do what I want? Maybe via script or something
  4. How to make rm2k roofs?

is there a way to make roof tiles like the old square type autotiles from 2k? I mean, the ones that are drawn OVER the player at the top edges
  5. Summoned Bosses and balancing difficulty

I have a few ideias: if harder modes have no rewards and the difficulty is configurable during gameplay, getting a boss on easy and changing to hard wont be that bad you could make each difficulty a different game, a different tower or let bosses only summon in the difficulty they were...
  6. change event move type

hi, I have a game where a control most of my events by script, but 1 thing I cant figure out is how to change their random movement to "follow the player" by script, without changing event pages (since that will make them all blank again). I tried making a small function that changes the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.
Watching Dragon Quest: Your Story on Netflix and already like 5 mins in we've passed over like 3 hours of gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enkidu