Search results

1. What do you think of this song I wrote?

Hi! This is just lyrics. I have yet to compose music for it. Thanks! Your name I: The start of another play The script written by our choices In the end we have the final say Worth our struggle throughout the day Should I give you a gentle kiss While slowly wrapping you with my arms Let's...
  2. Some Questions

Hello peeps! I am having some issues with MV. 1. How do you get the animation at the same speed as VX Ace's? I noticed that it is a bit slower and there is a lag when my character moves? 2. Dungeon generator is not generating anything. Whenever I try to generate some dungeons, it shows blank...
  3. Tileset E (the Ice Temple bonus)

Hi! The Ice Temple tileset bonus is not appearing complete in the editor. Here's a screenshot.
  4. My first lyrics!

Hello guys! While I was listening to one of my favorite songs (a darkish one), I suddenly got the thought of opening notepad and started typing, I kind of finished this a few minutes before I started this post. I was planning to add some instruments and vocals later on (after I am alone in the...
  5. Learning to make own resources

Hi! I plan to make games once MV is released (obviously :P ) and I want to learn how to make my own resources (music, spritesets, portraits, and facesets, maybe backgrounds). Where do I start? I have some background on drawing if that helps, I used to draw manga-style. Also, what programs...
  6. Flashback on a Battle

Hello! I haven't seen this in any of the RPG Maker games that I played. So my question is, is it possible to insert a flashback during a battle (without restarting it or ending then starting it again)? For example, the main character is an amnesiac guy who can't remember anything besides the...
  7. Fire Emblem:Awakening Pairing help

Hi! I would like some help in getting my couples set up in FA, but I'm having a hard time. The ones that I have right now is: MU and Lucina Olivia and the father of Lucina Ricken and Lissa The hex user and Donnel (the village) And maybe Gregor and the female Mage Sorry, I forgot some of...
  8. Greetings...

I am Lt. Ulquiorra, the Devil's Advocate. I have used VX Ace in the past (I must admit, I just downloaded it from some site). I am trying to fix that mistake by preordering MV! anyways, nice to meet you. Though I was some stoic and silent lovable, ain't ya? well, I'm not that far from that. I...
  9. RPG Maker MV preorder problem

Hello! I don't know if this is the right place on the forum and I tried searching on the whole forum, so I'm posting it here (it's the closest place I can get). I tried to preorder RPGMaker MV and I got it through until the payment page. I input my only card (a VISA) and I got a "Payment could...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.
Watching Dragon Quest: Your Story on Netflix and already like 5 mins in we've passed over like 3 hours of gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleBevy