Search results

1. OZiO

Applying States When MP Hits A Certain Ammount

Hello, Sorry to be that guy (I'm always asking questions lol) but I'm trying to implement a mechanic where the main character's MP continually depletes and at a certain point (150 mp and lower) I wanted certain states on the character to trigger. The game revolves around staying awake so I...
  2. OZiO

Alpha ABS Issue

Hey guys, Hopefully this post isn't redundant, so I'm pretty close to release and trying to embed this game on my website, but I keep getting this error when I click "New Game". If I run the game normally on my phone or PC it runs just fine, but only on the website it throws these errors...
  3. OZiO

Is it possible to loop a video for the background of a map?

Hey guys,  I'm back with another absurd question concerning all things MV. Is it possible to play a video as the map? I know that sounds absurd, but it seems like MV would be able to handle that. Like a short 5 second movie looping over and over that the play can walk on? This seems like a...
  4. OZiO

Noob Question:Skills Based On Current Weapon Equipped?

Hey guys,  Not sure if this is the right section for this, but I'm kinda stuck. I wanted to see if there's a way in RPG Maker MV I can make skills be based on what weapon is currently equipped? There's this Plugin that changes your class based on weapon type but I can't seem to get it to work...
  5. OZiO

Custom Tilesets

Hey Peoples, One day I want to give back to this community with some dope ass custom tilesets, but until then I'm back with another question. I've been working on some of my own custom tiles for my modern set game, but I can't for the life of me get my sprites the right size. I'm using RPG...
  6. OZiO

The Man Of Many Questions

Hey guys, Long time lurker, first time poster. I have a 4 Legthy questions that are significant for my game to work, but what I'm looking for really is to know "is this possible within the engine?" Sorry if you guys get stuff like this a lot.  1) I'm making a modern city rpg game with...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.
Watching Dragon Quest: Your Story on Netflix and already like 5 mins in we've passed over like 3 hours of gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoxAldrinXii