Search results

1. bustedradio

how to show picture in front of message box?

hello, i'm sorry this is kind of a dumb question. how do i show pictures in front of message boxes? i tried using Galv's message busts along with Yanfly's message core, but the bust's position is locked to the size of the message, causing some problems. so i decided to use pictures instead, but...
  2. bustedradio

Too much usless dialouge?

Edit : New question : what would be considered good observational text or how should it be handled to enrich the player's experience? Like whenever your character is observing an object or a scene they can't interact with, like two people having an argument at a fruit stand.
  3. bustedradio

Prerendered Maps

I hope this is the correct forum for this. I've noticed lately that I mostly created maps in photoshop and then just placed them into MV, rather than building them in MV itself. I am using custom tiles, so I think that's mainly the reason why I've been making maps in photoshop, because I...
  4. bustedradio

Sprite Issue

Hello! I have a problem with my sprites. The player's sprite is the default size (48x48), however, I have an NPC who has a slightly taller sprite (48x55). For some reason, they both don't align correctly with the tileset. Both characters are a couple pixels higher than they should be. Here's...
  5. bustedradio

Is it possible to change the PC's sprite midgame?

Title. I would like to change the PC's sprite to reflect their change in clothes. I was wondering if this can be done through events or will it need a JS plugin? Thank you.
  6. bustedradio

dumb question, how to put portraits on the right?

hi, i was wonder how to put the actor faces on the right side instead of it defaulting to the left. thank you in advance!
  7. bustedradio

What's your game development process?

I hope this is the right forum for this topic, haha. Well, I am very new to game development. I have dabbled with VX Ace in the past, learning the ropes, and making small  10-15 minute projects(I hesitate to call them games)  just to see what I could do...
  8. bustedradio

VX Style Choices

Hello, a while ago, TheoAllen created this lovely script to turn VX Ace's choice style back to the VX style. I was wondering if it's possible to make a plugin to replicate this script? Thank you.
  9. bustedradio

Is there a way to make the dialogue box smaller?

Hello,  I was wondering if it's possible to make the dialogue box smaller height wise? Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today's patch of Eternal Dreamers is for all the gamblers out there! https://bit.ly/327mu83
i deleted anime only family guy from now on
I've discovered Stardew Valley and now I'm an addict. To think that one person designed this...
There a thread out there that tells us the best way to open an RPG that isn't 'the protag gets out of bed'?
Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JosephTucker