Search results

1. MegaBlack

White Screen Gene Scene Builder RPG Maker MV

I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling a LOT of times and it still doesnt work. And I cant close down the WMI process since I dont know how to do that
  2. MegaBlack

White Screen Gene Scene Builder RPG Maker MV

Just like the title say's, I bought the Gene Scene Builder for the MV on steam and after it got installed and opened it.White screen. Just a plain white sreen, when I try to close it a little message pops up which I suppose its supposed to be the "Are you sure you want to exit? Click yes or no"...
  3. MegaBlack

[Resolved] The screen is WHITE.

[Resolved] I bought the RPG Maker in steam so I could use it more easily,then when I open it,the screen is totally WHITE just white emptiness; I move the mouse around and in the top left it appears the menu to start new project,so it works,it simply don't show it.How do I fix this? I can't...
  4. MegaBlack

[Resolved] I need the Game in Spanish.

[Resolved] I'm creating a new game for someone,but that person is Spanish but the RPGMaker MV is in English,can I change the language so the game is in Spanish? I REALLY need help this is important.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
- R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"
making pierogi and corrupting my game files wbu
Trying to regain my will to work on maps T_T
I miss working in rpgmaker but I can only do one thing at a time. Maybe after drawing lessons I can come back.
Ever have a day like... you play minesweeper and your very first click is always a mine?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vulgourso