Search results

1. William0918

RPG Maker Game Idea: Slenderman's Shadow RPG Maker Edition

Another RPG Maker game idea. This is based on a game called Slenderman's Shadow. If you never heard of Slenderman's Shadow it is a series of maps in 1 game. If you want to play it, buy it at http://www.slendermansshadow.com/. I'll make a list of thing you need to collect for that map...
  2. William0918

Slender-style Mechanics

I'm trying to make the condinitional branch is when I go to the escape area and I don't have 8 notes, it says "You don't have 8 notes! Keep going!". but that doesn't work. Without sending me a tutorial topic, can you tell me how it works?
  3. William0918

Slender-style Mechanics

Now, I don't know how to use conditional branches.
  4. William0918

Slender-style Mechanics

Hey, I need scripts for 5 things because I am doing a remake of Slender Sanatorium in RPG Maker VX Ace: 1. Pick up notes 2. NPCs Teleport (in front of you, 4 squares behind you, and right behind you) and make a sound when it happens 3. AI changes to an NPC when you pick up a certain number of...
  5. William0918

RPG Maker Game Idea: Five Nights at Freddy's RPG

Hey, I have another RPG Maker game idea again, but this time, it would be a remake of Five Nights at Freddy's called Five Nights at Freddy's RPG. It would have you roaming around Freddy Fazbear's Pizza trying to survive for 5 nights instead of monitoring cameras. You only have a flashlight and...
  6. William0918

RPG Maker Game Idea: Mega Man RPG

Hey, I have an idea for an RPG Maker game called Mega Man RPG. It would be like Mega Man X Command Mission in a way. I wanted the idea to be based on some unused artwork for MMXCM (Mega Man X Command Mission). Heres the unused art: In this is art is a new Mega Man design, 2 Mettaur designs, and...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
- R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"
making pierogi and corrupting my game files wbu
Trying to regain my will to work on maps T_T
I miss working in rpgmaker but I can only do one thing at a time. Maybe after drawing lessons I can come back.
Ever have a day like... you play minesweeper and your very first click is always a mine?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vulgourso