Search results

1. Help with event not loading

Thanks for all the help! So I tried This helped so the start event doesn't start over and over, but now it just plays the name page over and over. When I tried to do a self switch to a blank page it just does nothing and can't continue on. They are all on the same map, just a few spaces...
  2. Help with event not loading

Hello all! I am making a visual novel in RPGMV (I know, I know there are so many better programs for this but I am not changing now) My events were working just fine, but I must have erased something because all of the sudden its not running anymore. The same intro event is playing over and...
  3. Charater Selection Won't Work

Oof yeah you are right it is. I was doing it that way simply for aesthetic purposes. I switched it up to be much simpler with a choice like you suggested and it seems to be working! Although I cant for the life of my figure out what I hosed up to make the first one not work anymore Thanks for...
  4. Charater Selection Won't Work

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting here. I hope its in the right place. I have a character selection screen set up and it was working fine, but I must have done something wrong cause I cannot select the girl character but I can the boy. I can toggle them just fine but when I try to...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
- R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"
making pierogi and corrupting my game files wbu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SliferZhen