Search results

1. SteelAngelOpera

How to use variables in Calculations

Yup, that did it. Thanks @Bex . It did not occur to me to work in whole numbers. That's what happens when a math major starts coding. Thanks again to all, MODS you may now close the thread. WHAT WE LEARNED: Using scripting, you can alter the variables using common JS operands by assigning the...
  2. SteelAngelOpera

OH. @Bex Yeah, I guess you're right. I am the tards. Lemme multiply by 100 and see what that does for me.
  3. SteelAngelOpera

== Deleted ==
  4. SteelAngelOpera

I tried with both a space between variables and without (scripted above).
  5. SteelAngelOpera

WAIT! Ran the script, it didn't work. Script runs thus: var gv = $gameVariables; gv.setValue(5, gv.value(3)/gv.value(4)); Afterwards, no operation was completed: These are variables 1-5 (consecutively), in downward columns. Score didn't divide by Points earned, so no grade was delivered.
  6. SteelAngelOpera

Maybe this is just confusing because I'm used to running operands through C##. @Wavelength, I got this part, that's the easy part, but thank you for your input. Poryg, this is exactly what I needed! Mods, you may close this post now. I appreciate everyone's input! @Andar, it's awesome that...
  7. SteelAngelOpera

Hello all, I've used RPG Maker VX and MV in the past through a friend of mine, this will be the first time I'm using it at my own work station (with the intent to eventually publish my ideas). I'm writing a script right now where the main character is at a University, and is being tested on...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
- R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"
making pierogi and corrupting my game files wbu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acelaces