Search results

1. OktoberLove

Quick Save / Load via plugin command

Did you guys ever find out what was causing this?
  2. OktoberLove

TYPE ERROR: when loading file through script call

So I tried using a plugin like you said and it seems to get further but now I get a different error
  3. OktoberLove

This is the script call I'm using: DataManager.loadGame(2); StorageManager.cleanBackup(2); $gamePlayer.reserveTransfer($gameMap.mapId(), $gamePlayer.x, $gamePlayer.y); $gamePlayer.requestMapReload(); I think you may be onto something though considering the normal load works fine.
  4. OktoberLove

I don't think Alpha ABS requires YEP Core so yeah I'm confused.
  5. OktoberLove

It's weird because i started a new project with only ABS and i get an Error Cannot Read "meta" of undefined. But when I put YEP Core under it. It works.
  6. OktoberLove

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I'm using Alpha ABS and whenever I load a game file using script call I get Type Error: Cannot Read Property of "length" undefined. Regular loading is fine however I don't plan to use the default loading menu in my game. I will rely solely on script...
  7. OktoberLove

Alpha ABS 1.2. (Pre Release)

Maybe in the future but not at the moment. Pheonix is constantly updating and adding features so yeah I would just keep an eye out. If you sign up to his banned.url you can get updates early.
  8. OktoberLove

ALPHA ABS doesn't work with the default Battle System. You can't use Battle Processing with ABS. Ever.
  9. OktoberLove

The script calls dont seem to be working for me. The only one I could get to work was uAPI.hide I need uAPI.doAttack to work and it just won't. Super confused. Any help would be appreciated.
  10. OktoberLove

Scrolling Text Customization

Actually... just found this... https://biud436.tistory.com/93 Works great! You probably don't need it anymore but I'll leave it here in case any more poor unfortunate souls stumble across this same issue.
  11. OktoberLove

Scrolling Text Customization

I'm trying to figure this out myself ...
  12. OktoberLove

[SOLVED] Need help displaying a live timer

I FIXED IT! Something small I had overlooked. I thought based on the help file that the way to call a variable in text was \v but its not. Apparently it's \V[varID]. I was replacing the v with the ID instead off adding to it in brackets. Stupid mistake... I always end up solving my own problems...
  13. OktoberLove

[SOLVED] Need help displaying a live timer

So Im using YEP Mini Event Label on a tree. When the tree is done growing it displays "Ready" above it using the Comment function <Mini Event Label: READY> When the player harvests the tree Im using Multi Timer pluging to set a timer and store the remaining time in a variable. Then it switches...
  14. OktoberLove

Looking for HELP solving a projectile event bug!

Thanks for the response! Here are some screenshots of the common event and the projectile event. Let me know if you need anything else! P.S. I solved the delay problem. Just need help with keeping the terrax light attached to the projectile when the key is pressed only once.
  15. OktoberLove

Looking for HELP solving a projectile event bug!

Ok! My fellow game devs, I have a challenge for you! So just for context let me explain what I'm trying to do: Keybind Button Common Events Plugin will make a button press = shoot a projectile event from the player across the screen Terrax Lighting attached to the projectile event itself...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
- R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"
making pierogi and corrupting my game files wbu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acelaces