Search results

1. RaluShow

(VXAce) Adding a variable with the filename of a bitmap in script.

One day me and my friend were talking about the potential for ideas for my game. He asked me if it was possible to customize the UI of the battle system to have different images shown depending on what the user inputted. I said "It might sound easy to implement but I might not have the knowledge...
  2. RaluShow

Common Event interferes with Event Player Touch/ Event Touch NPC.

I recently created a Common Event that allows the user to transform into a different species. Its really convenient on the fly besides going into the menu all the time to switch. Unfortunately I discovered that while you are moving you can still use the Common Event ontop of a Player...
  3. RaluShow

TheRaluShow - ISSUE Translation Request.

I have been clearing all Japanese dialogue from my game to replace with full English. Problems started to occur , When selecting an enemy the select text is still in Japanese and thats not even it. The Guard Dialogue shows up in full Japanese and I have searched all my Ruby Scripts for the issue...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...
MY GAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY RELEASED!!
*FurAffinity is down*
*Sets house on fire*
This is fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
etiennasse