Search results

1. Type Error

What does this mean? "Type Error:Cannot read property 'apply' of undefined"
  2. RPG Maker to Unity

Does anyone have any experience in Unity? Like remaking RPG Maker games into Unity per say. Cause I need help with a few things on a project that I can't figure out.
  3. Pocket Mirror-Main Menu Error

Okay, so in case there are errors with this I'll post updates and screenshots here. Wish I could do videos though. I'll provide as much info on the error as possible. Now the first one is where it can't find an image called "msgimg_0.png" Anyone got any ideas about this?
  4. Galv Visual Novel Missing PNG

I don't know where to even find the image. It won't show up anywhere so can someone send it to me if possible? Unless I'm doing something wrong, I don't know what else to do. Anyone have it?
  5. MV Movies

So how does the movie system in RPG Maker MV work? I tried converting one to webm. But when it played, all I got was black screen. So what's up with that?
  6. Reference Error

The screenshot is showing an error that's shown. I'm not quite sure what to do about it now. Can anyone help? Also I have upscaled all the PNG files and put them in the main img folder for the game project I'm doing as a port of Pocket Mirror.
  7. Port Problem

In the picture I ran into this problem. I'm not sure what to do. This game was originally made in VX Ace. And it didn't have any problems like this. And it's early in the game. I'm doing the port of this game and up to this point there weren't any kind of bugs or errors like that. It's got...
  8. FREE Heist

Hopefully this is now in the right spot for this? BASIC INFO: About my game: SUMMARY: Kuro is a young cat who dreams of becoming a mage. Once day a message arrives, and he gets accepted into the dungeon program. And so his adventure begins, what lies before him is unknown. He will meet many...
  9. Weather

Hey, how do you make weather work in MV? I have a folder in my images called "Weather" but can't seem to make it work. Anyone got any ideas? Do I need plugins? Though should I mention what game it is first?
  10. RTP Scaler

Hey folks, I have a question about this here: https://rpgmakermv.co/threads/the-best-re-sizer-possible-mostly-for-vx-ace-to-mv-with-tut.337/ How can you scale up multiple files from a single folder using this program? I can only do one picture at a time. Anyone got any ideas?
  11. RPG Maker MV Visual Novel

Does anyone know how to make a game made in RPG Maker MV as a visual novel with a turn based battle system and dating sim elements in it? I already made a visual novel demo in a different engine but I am wondering if I could possibly do that in RPG Maker? Cause one part of it is basically like...
  12. Game Map Error

Hye there, I need help with figuring out a problem "$game_map is not defined" What does it mean by that? Been trying to figure it out for a day now, even tried to edit the javascript that contained it. But nothing. Please help.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...
MY GAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY RELEASED!!
*FurAffinity is down*
*Sets house on fire*
This is fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TookMyRole