Search results

1. Lunaros Silvero

Sneak Peek: New Tileset + Season Pass DLC 4

I will be buying this, exciting stuff, thx for the hard work.
  2. Lunaros Silvero

PixelMister's RMMV Tile Resources

get well soon mate.
  3. Lunaros Silvero

Yuuta's Graphic Shop

Are you still taking requests? If so can I ask what design software you use, it would just help me make my request clearer. :)
  4. Lunaros Silvero

Voluspa Tiles (tiles, supporting characters etc.)

As a fellow Alundra player, I take my hat off to you good sir ;)
  5. Lunaros Silvero

Maru's MV Bits

Send Maru our love, and let her know she's missed :)
  6. Lunaros Silvero

Need a Skilled Artist

I am looking for an artist, or artists to help me with my project that I am currently on. What I require is a number of Busts with matching sprites for I would say around 6 - 12 characters. Since this is a big workload, I am looking for a commited individual/s who will be willing to take on this...
  7. Lunaros Silvero

need furry sprites for game

@mlogan I think this belongs elsewhere?
  8. Lunaros Silvero

Mr Pyramids Stuff

Sorry if this is an off topic comment, but just thought I shout out a huge thanks to you @MrPyramidHead for doing this for the community. I fortunately didn't get scammed by Kaus but this level of work is fantastic and Im certain a lot of those who did get scammed are incredibly appreciative of...
  9. Lunaros Silvero

IMPORTANT! People that have been using Kaus's "Asteria Tileset" DO NOT USE IT!!

@mlogan thanks for the quick reply, I'll probably stop using anything related to him just to be safe.
  10. Lunaros Silvero

IMPORTANT! People that have been using Kaus's "Asteria Tileset" DO NOT USE IT!!

@mlogan @Celianna Although I do not use any of his tilesets, I was using his ultimate overlay plugin. Is there any chance this could be ripped, if so, should I find another plugin instead?
  11. Lunaros Silvero

Some horror world themes would be good. Wasn't planning on making a world map for my game but your quality is so good, I may make an exception ;)
  12. Lunaros Silvero

These are very well done, good job.
  13. Lunaros Silvero

Elemental Temples- UPDATED 12/31 (Time Temple)

The moon temple is the a very sweet piece of work, I could see it been used in a professional game, keep up the good work.
  14. Lunaros Silvero

Maru's MV Bits

Hi PandaMaru, I intend on using some of your tiles for a game I'm currently working on called Nether's Song. My intention is for it to be a commercial game depending on the finished product. Is there anything else you need from me in regards to details?
  15. Lunaros Silvero

Maru's MV Bits

Your work is incredible, and I wish you great success with your artwork.
  16. Lunaros Silvero

Six Wing Animations (Edit)

Nice work, these look great.
  17. Lunaros Silvero

Enemies fighting each other?

Hi there, I'm just starting a new game and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to make enemies attack each other. Example, a rat and a spider are in the same troop, when the rat reaches  maybe about 20%hp the spider uses a devour attack which makes it eat the rat, regain hp and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 10th April, 2021. :LZScheeze: (Improving on the thumbnails, by using assets from the day's news.)
Just discovering the forum.
Since Final Fantasy VII has been trending today, decided to make a series of my favorite bars in the OG game! Check it out:

At 2021, we are now farther from the 1980's than they were from the 1950's. Consider that the next time you long for a 1980's song, when you thought your grandpa's taste for 1950's music was "outdated".
no, not my duct tape, anything but my duct tape!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earthium