Search results

1. strife094

Can I have a owa owa?

Can I have a owa owa?
  2. strife094

Please keep stealth genre alive guys. It is fun and we need it.

Please keep stealth genre alive guys. It is fun and we need it.
  3. strife094

is there anyting you can't do? truly amazing in every job you do

is there anyting you can't do? truly amazing in every job you do
  4. strife094

"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the...

"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna
  5. strife094

behold one of my sprites. pretty decent for a first game but I'm okay with it. At least I...

behold one of my sprites. pretty decent for a first game but I'm okay with it. At least I started somewhere. #RoastMe (yep, go ahead. don't hold back)
  6. strife094

"Whether a storm or a disaster comes in life ... a gap in friendship should never come"

"Whether a storm or a disaster comes in life ... a gap in friendship should never come"
  7. strife094

It's a commision site. You can still dispute. As a result I think I'll be good so far. Otherwise...

It's a commision site. You can still dispute. As a result I think I'll be good so far. Otherwise I never pay full out of commision sites. eg: this site is not commision based and admins doesn't have any power to refund the fuill money if anyone gets ripped or scammed.
  8. strife094

You're really talented.

You're really talented.
  9. strife094

Placed a $60 order for sprites. Finger crossed. I hope I don't get scammed.

Placed a $60 order for sprites. Finger crossed. I hope I don't get scammed.
  10. strife094

Truly Impeccable. amazing is each interpretation. My scope is just limited to life, keeping a...

Truly Impeccable. amazing is each interpretation. My scope is just limited to life, keeping a commitment/promise and Lord Krishna/Lord Shiva
  11. strife094

A Scripter and a Eventer.

A Scripter and a Eventer.
  12. strife094

Thanks mate. Yep, busy and troubled. "The work that cannot be done by giving bribes ... it can...

Thanks mate. Yep, busy and troubled. "The work that cannot be done by giving bribes ... it can be done by giving charity"
  13. strife094

I am very depressed. When people don't respond to you for the stuff.It just hurts you.

I am very depressed. When people don't respond to you for the stuff.It just hurts you.
  14. strife094

how did you make it?

how did you make it?
  15. strife094

Bhishma always fascinates me. How can a human have so much disciplined and man of his words...

Bhishma always fascinates me. How can a human have so much disciplined and man of his words?
  16. strife094

"Vijaya" means winning over something materialistic/individual. "Jaya" means winning over...

"Vijaya" means winning over something materialistic/individual. "Jaya" means winning over yourself. One of my goal in this life is to win over myself. to winover all the emotionas, guilt, sadness and even happiness.
  17. strife094

Just like some people have cheating as their weakness ... just like that some people have...

Just like some people have cheating as their weakness ... just like that some people have honesty as their weakness.
  18. strife094

is Scripter the one who designs levels? and the Eventer is the one who makes cutscenes?

is Scripter the one who designs levels? and the Eventer is the one who makes cutscenes?
  19. strife094

"With self confidence you can not only win a person ... but God as well"

"With self confidence you can not only win a person ... but God as well"
  20. strife094

[MEDIA]

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

not me baking a pie because i was inspired by celeste
Doing RPG Maker News for 10th April, 2021. :LZScheeze: (Improving on the thumbnails, by using assets from the day's news.)
Just discovering the forum.
Since Final Fantasy VII has been trending today, decided to make a series of my favorite bars in the OG game! Check it out:

At 2021, we are now farther from the 1980's than they were from the 1950's. Consider that the next time you long for a 1980's song, when you thought your grandpa's taste for 1950's music was "outdated".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
venxarmy