Search results

1. Process each map tile

I would like to create a script that examines each map tile and changes its graphic depending on what its current graphic is (Cycle through a set of tiles in the tileset).  Is there a way to grab map tiles and examine them like this?
  2. Quickstart / Overview of RGP XP Scripting

I am an experienced developer that would like to get into some deep scripting in RPG Maker.  I am starting with XP so I will be working with Ruby script.  I am learning Ruby, and can get that knowledge elsewhere, but I am hoping someone could point be at a quick overview of how the scripting and...
  3. Have one tile act depending on what tile is next to it.

I would like to create an effect where one tile can change another tile.  For example, all the tile start with a dirt tile, one tile has a nice short grass icon, then after 2000 frames it becomes a medium grass icon, and after another 2000 frames it becomes a long grass icon.  2000 frames later...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

e8K8iHS.png

I need to focus on some other stuff for now, so i won't be working on the other expressions for a while, but i wanted to share anyway <3
She also has a name now: Devali, or Dev(i) for short :)
So I think that almost four years after ghosting the forums is a good time to come back
finally redesigned one of the major antagonist of my game, Pro... aka Prometheus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rins