Search results

1. RMVXA Phantea - An RPG without levels (Demo) (update 0.2.1 - 06/07/2019)

Sorry for updating this thread so frequently...but seeing as the game was not properly working I hope the moderators understand...I promisse to respect the 3 days rule next time Update 0.2.1 - The save feature is now working - I had to rework how consumable items work - Some field colectables...
  2. Szyu crafting system makes the game "unloadable"

Well...I'll have to make some drastic changes to how item works...but at least now the game is working...thanks a lot Kes...you literally saved my game lol
  3. Szyu crafting system makes the game "unloadable"

The forge in the blacksmith area and the alchemy ball (that you ulock latter in the game)... Edit: You can trigger the alchemy ball with the event that I "hid" on the top left corner...just move it to the ground with the editor then in game put your character over it and press the action...
  4. Szyu crafting system makes the game "unloadable"

So I am using Szyu Crafting System on my project... https://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/18164-crafting-system/ But if I save the game with a crafting book on my inventory, I can't load that file any longer...this problem is happening in the demo of my game...I hope there is no problem in...
  5. RMVXA Phantea - An RPG without levels (Demo) (update 0.2.1 - 06/07/2019)

I fixed everything mentioned in your post except for the saving problem...I can't figure it out no matter what...it only happens if you have a recipe book in your inventory, then you just can't load =( I have no ideia what to do =( I am feeling completely lost here =( Edit: I am using this...
  6. RMVXA Phantea - An RPG without levels (Demo) (update 0.2.1 - 06/07/2019)

You are the second person to tell me about the intro thing lol...I promisse I have a full intro planed...I just didn't implement it yet...but you gave me a good ideia and until the intro cutscene is done I will add something smaller. Alexandria is supposed to be big because one of the mechanics...
  7. RMVXA Phantea - An RPG without levels (Demo) (update 0.2.1 - 06/07/2019)

Update (ver 0.2. 06/06/2019) - Added the ship and a small part of the northern continent - Added a teleporting system for fast travel (unlock after the academy of magic). - Completed the academy of magic
  8. https://diego-binder.itch.io/phantea please check out my demo.

https://diego-binder.itch.io/phantea please check out my demo.
  9. Can I post a demo for a rpg maker game here?

I am trying to use Itch.io but I don't know what files I have to upload...I tried to upload just the game but when I download it and click it It doesn't work. I don't even know if my steam link is working...I am completely lost =( Edit: On Itch.io, when I download my own game I got the message...
  10. RMVXA Phantea - An RPG without levels (Demo) (update 0.2.1 - 06/07/2019)

So this is my first game ever...here is an explanation of how it works... The two most important things about this game is that: 1 - You don't level up, you don't earn experience or gold by fighting monsters. The only way to get stronger is by exploring and finding skills, crafting recipes...
  11. Can I post a demo for a rpg maker game here?

Thanks a lot...I did not see the "games in development" board =) (guess I was distracted)
  12. Can I post a demo for a rpg maker game here?

I am working on a game, that is still in very early production...but I would like to post a demo for it, to see fi people like the idea and give me opinions...Can this forum be used for that? If so where can I post it?(I am using steam workshop to share it).
  13. How to make and event trigger if the charachter is already on top of it?

Fire Animation 1 (It counts 2 seconds then triggers animation 2) Edit: First animation image was broken for some reason...so I reposted it... Fire Animation2 (It triggers the damage for 1 second then it loops back to animation 1) Damage trigger (It onlu deals damage when animation 2 is...
  14. How to make and event trigger if the charachter is already on top of it?

Just right click on the image icon and "open image". (unless you tried that and it didn't work...if so...I will try to post it again) Where do I post this? Because I created a new scrip page and it did nothing
  15. How to make and event trigger if the charachter is already on top of it?

Basically I am trying to make a lava geyser that damages the player when the lava is up...I managed to make the animation, and even it deals damage if the geyser is already up and I touch it...but if I am already on the geyser's way and THEN it triggers, the characters take no damage...It looks...
  16. Item Charges

I want my items to still be in my inventory...but when I use the <no charge keep> they can still be used with negative charges...I tried using those codes but I don't understand it...were is the "bottom" of the script...and where do I use the third code?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

e8K8iHS.png

I need to focus on some other stuff for now, so i won't be working on the other expressions for a while, but i wanted to share anyway <3
She also has a name now: Devali, or Dev(i) for short :)
So I think that almost four years after ghosting the forums is a good time to come back
finally redesigned one of the major antagonist of my game, Pro... aka Prometheus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rins