Search results

1. MushroomCake28

@Cythera Law. Although it's my last semester, I still have the Bar to attend, so my journey as a...

@Cythera Law. Although it's my last semester, I still have the Bar to attend, so my journey as a student is unfortunately not over yet.
  2. MushroomCake28

Thanks, everyone!

Thanks, everyone!
  3. MushroomCake28

It's that time again... finals are approaching. It's my final semester before getting my...

It's that time again... finals are approaching. It's my final semester before getting my bachelor, so at least there's that. Well, not that I'm done studying yet though...
  4. MushroomCake28

MUSH Audio Engine - Spatial Audio/Voice Acting/New Channels/etc.

@Nerine Yes, of course! You can share the fix here for everyone to see. It might take while before I release an official fix since the end of my university semester is approaching.
  5. MushroomCake28

@Nerine @m03271996 @ToshaAngel I'll work on fixing those bugs in 1-2 weeks, I'm currently a bit busy with university. Please post in English since this is the official Degica English support forums. Thank you.
  6. MushroomCake28

Alright, I was able to reproduce the bug, I'll look into it.
  7. MushroomCake28

Good question. There's no dedicated way, and I'm not sure calling the play Mush BGM to play the same track with the same channel will work (it might work, but it'll probably throw an error). You probably have an event calling the plugin command a second time after the battle. Maybe a common...
  8. MushroomCake28

You need to show me more details. Please show a screenshots of your events.
  9. MushroomCake28

RMMV Plugin to change defense?

solved[/SOLVED]
  10. MushroomCake28

Help understanding passability ($dataMap.data and $dataTileset[id].flags)

Thank you for helping, everyone! I'm closing this thread since I think all the answers needed have been posted! solved
  11. MushroomCake28

Yeah, that's the post from which I took your quote :D
  12. MushroomCake28

Yeah I figured that out with Theo. Figured I'd just do ($dataMap.data[the tile] - 2048) / 48 to get the tile. The bitwise operator part was just me trying to understand all the numbers in the flags array inside the $dataTilesets object. EDIT: Alright, I found a post from Shaz: I think Shaz...
  13. MushroomCake28

Ahh I get it. Do you know which digit refer to what in the game? (directional passability, ladder, damage, etc.). I'm assuming do XXXX & 1/2/4/8/16/etc. to determine if that position is ON/OFF, and with that I'd just need to know what each position refer to in the engine. Moving this thread to...
  14. MushroomCake28

@TheoAllen I see, but how are the integer converted in binary? In the tileset data object, the flags are all integers (like 1536 that I used as an example earlier).
  15. MushroomCake28

@TheoAllen Yeah I think I got the part about it being in binary, but it's hard for me to grasp the numbers it shows me. Like I see 1536, then I put in a decimal to binary converter and it gives me 11000000000. I'm trying to make sense of that number, like what each number mean. Also...
  16. MushroomCake28

Thanks! That helps out a lot, but I still have a couple questions. So for the A1-A4 tiles, each tile in the tilesets have 48 indexes in the $dataMap.data, is that correct? And also, is there a rule for allocating the indexes? (like which tile in the tileset correspond to which integer range in...
  17. MushroomCake28

Anyone know how the data array works in $dataMap? What I understand: There is 6 sets of width x height integers. Each sets identifies the tile (going from right to left and top to bottom). The sets are the layers, and are in order: ground, ground over, object 1, object 2, shadows, region ID...
  18. MushroomCake28

There might indeed be a conflict somewhere if this doesn't happen in a blank project (it's also working perfectly in my own project), but it could also be something else. By default non dynamic Spatial BGM/BGS are only updated when the player moves and right when you load into a map. That bug...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

Been feeling that my characters spent too much time exploring caves, so I figured it was time to explore abandoned keeps instead.
Did you had some minor hitches with RMMZ? Come report to my topic where I did the same! [Just another rant from a RM veteran + Suggestions and Solutions] All opinions are welcome!
Squashing some bugs before releasing plugin :LZScool:The testing phase is taking more time than what I expected...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sji1104