Search results

1. awkaiyoki

RMVXA Heavens Heroes: Unite. Updated.

Story Your father and mother are missing, but there is trouble in the air as you embark on your journey to search for them. A supernatural event is taking it's place, at the centre of it is the Guardian stone. Will you be able to unlock the power within yourself to protect the ones you love, or...
  2. awkaiyoki

Custom game music and sounds viewable.

I'm trying to work out why my custom music and sound effects are in a viewable folder on installation of my game. It's an issue because I made 90% of the music and sounds taking many hours to fine tune, not to mention spoilers as some tracks are scene specific. I would have rather they be...
  3. awkaiyoki

RMVX Please close thread.

Closed

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Time to wear a new face again...

Should keep things interesting huh? @EpicFILE :p
unknown.png

Been feeling that my characters spent too much time exploring caves, so I figured it was time to explore abandoned keeps instead.
Did you had some minor hitches with RMMZ? Come report to my topic where I did the same! [Just another rant from a RM veteran + Suggestions and Solutions] All opinions are welcome!
Squashing some bugs before releasing plugin :LZScool:The testing phase is taking more time than what I expected...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indecisivesidekick