Search results

1. BrokenT

VX style DS RTP character sprites?

This is the screen shot from "ぼくらの大革命!" I have seem them in a lot of games, including commercial ones, at first I assumed they were from the DS material pack for VX-Ace, but further research (buying it) disproved that. I can't seem to find the source of them. I want to use these, but how...
  2. BrokenT

Help needed with System Options scripts

So I have been using this script for volume control, and have been quite happy with it: https://torigoya.hatenadiary.jp/entry/20111201/vxace Recently I start looking for a "Always Dash option" script, but everywhere I look pretty much lead to Yanfly's this script...
  3. BrokenT

Help needed with battle of resized RPG Maker window (solved)

So, I've been using the resized window of 960*640 for a while now. Recently I started trying the battle system and found out this problem. Basically the limitation for the enemy picture and the displacement of troops are still meant for the original window size. So how do I change these to go...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg
Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Dying Flame stream starts now! Will we be able to escape the mansion with only the small flame of a lighter to guide our way? Find out live!

Moving day is on May 12! A month from today! I'm finally getting my own apartment!
I made the logo and title screen for my game (Still rough but at least it's got a design now)
Eyy1s2gXIAMzfFN
Eyy1s2hXMAEmiRA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aulberon