Search results

1. Spielerseele

FEAR & HUNGER - THE FULL VERSION RELEASE (WARNING: DISTURBING MATERIAL) VERSION 1.4.0 UPDATE!

Definitely. As I read from one reviewer: The fights are to be survived, not to be enjoyed. Dark-Souls-Style ;)
  2. Spielerseele

FEAR & HUNGER - THE FULL VERSION RELEASE (WARNING: DISTURBING MATERIAL) VERSION 1.4.0 UPDATE!

Wow ... I couldn't even imagine working under such circumstances - a bit infuriating to see that RPGM could throw you into such an unpleasant situation. Thus said, I am still very impressed of the art style and mood you created. Followed this project for quite a time and finally purchased...
  3. Spielerseele

Jack Hayes: The Lazarus Sign ... now on Steam!

Hi , I updated that information, y'all feel free to ask me more questions about the game if you'd like to! Stefan
  4. Spielerseele

Jack Hayes: The Lazarus Sign ... now on Steam!

Hi everyone! This game was made with RPG MAKER MV and a lot of plugins and extra assets! The soundtrack was either done by me or the professional English composer Joff Winks, who did an absolute awesome job in creating a unique and original score! The beautiful artwork was done by Nikita Nanako...
  5. Spielerseele

Indie-Game-Fanatic Spielerseele says hello!

Thanks, I though about that but wasn't sure whether this is allowed here or not :D Sometimes, commercial clickable links are not allowed in signature. I'll change that at once :) Stefan
  6. Spielerseele

Indie-Game-Fanatic Spielerseele says hello!

Hi! My name is Stefan, and I since 2019 I have my own small wonderful indie-game-company (sole entrepreneurship plus a few freelancers) Iphigenia Games. Although I have no postings on this forum yet, I was actually a long-time visitor and silent reader. Plus, I got a lot of highly appreciated...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg
Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Dying Flame stream starts now! Will we be able to escape the mansion with only the small flame of a lighter to guide our way? Find out live!

Moving day is on May 12! A month from today! I'm finally getting my own apartment!
I made the logo and title screen for my game (Still rough but at least it's got a design now)
Eyy1s2gXIAMzfFN
Eyy1s2hXMAEmiRA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
racefan56