Search results

1. Shiro1994

Bug RPG Maker MZ not working on M1 Macs

Hello, I have been using a M1 Macbook for a few days and wanted to use it as my main computer. However, I wanted to test how the new Macbook runs RPG Maker and unfortunately I cannot use playtest. Although the software (editor) works, I cannot test the project. This happens as soon as I have a...
  2. Shiro1994

Class with Two-handed Weapon & Dual Wield

Hello! I would like to create a class which can use bows (two-handed weapon) and also daggers/swords/axes (one-handed weapons). The problem is, if I use the dual wield tag the character can also carry two bows. I want to prevent this.   The other issue: Swords & Axes are also used by...
  3. Shiro1994

Change Battle Equip with MOG_Hunter HUD (Yanfly/Mog_Hunter Plugin)

Hello I would like to combine "YEP_X_ChangeBattleEquip" Plugin with MOG_Hunter's Battle HUD plugin. I found out that the problem occurs with the "MOG_BattleCommands" and "YEP_X_ChangeBattleEquip". Since I'm not familiar with programming I don't know what I have to delete or write into the...
  4. Shiro1994

Removing Level

Hello! I would like to remove the RPG Maker MV's level system. However, the actor's level is always drawn in the status menu. Is there a way to remove the level so that you can't see it anymore? I'm using Yanfly's scripts (also the StatusMenuCore) and "AltMenuScreen" by Yoji Ojima. I was able...
  5. Shiro1994

Game doesn't work on web browser

Hello. I followed every step on the manual so that I could play my game in the browser (I use google chrome). However, it doesn't work. There is always a message "Failed to load: data/Actors.json". I found only one topic here in this forum where Yami suggested that...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg
Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Dying Flame stream starts now! Will we be able to escape the mansion with only the small flame of a lighter to guide our way? Find out live!

Moving day is on May 12! A month from today! I'm finally getting my own apartment!
I made the logo and title screen for my game (Still rough but at least it's got a design now)
Eyy1s2gXIAMzfFN
Eyy1s2hXMAEmiRA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
racefan56