Search results

1. Boi

RPG Battle system

Hey. I'm looking for a battle system MUCH more different from the usual front turn based battle, or side view battle, is there a battle system for RPG Maker vx Ace that is similar to this
  2. Boi

Bleach VX ACE Sprite

Hey, so I'll be straight forward and specific, if you've seen the anime Bleach then you know what I'm talking about, I want a mack styled Ichigo Kurosaki sprite for rpg maker vx ace Edit: Please <3
  3. Boi

Picture overlay lighting issue

So I want to get deeper and have much more detailed and defined maps, so I took a screenshot of my map, went into photoshop and added some gradients, lighting's and ect, but when I went into rpg maker, the overlay didn't have the correct position and it would follow the player when it moves...
  4. Boi

Anime Sprites

Does anyone know where I can get Bleach,Naruto, and DBZ sprites, or atleast a GOOD sprite creator 
  5. Boi

Retro Graphics

I love retro styled rpg's, I feel like there's more character in them and reminds us of the good ol days. Im not a fan of buying things online so if you can please and kindly provide me retro emosets and retro tiles that'd be cool! (Sorry if this has already been requested)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.
This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg
Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Dying Flame stream starts now! Will we be able to escape the mansion with only the small flame of a lighter to guide our way? Find out live!

Moving day is on May 12! A month from today! I'm finally getting my own apartment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
racefan56