Search results

1. PterodactylIncorporated

FREE Seeking Idea Bouncers, Story Writer and Battle Animation Crafter

Update: Power was not on last night, but it was on when I got up this morning. Will message tonight.
  2. PterodactylIncorporated

RMMV Untitled Project

I would love to provide help with writing if you need any! Please contact me and we can discuss further. I think your idea has potential!
  3. PterodactylIncorporated

Earthbound and Autism

As accurate as this is, I enjoy drawing links between things that aren't there.
  4. PterodactylIncorporated

Sorry about not adding last night, my power's out at home so it make some things difficult. It should be back on tonight, however.
  5. PterodactylIncorporated

I will add you but I won't be steadily available until later tonight. I look forward to working with you! EDIT: I will add you the first chance I get
  6. PterodactylIncorporated

Earthbound and Autism

This may be a bit of a necro and I apologize to the mods and everybody else for doing this, but it really made me smile when I read This. I was diagnosed with High Functioning Autism at the age of 16, but the signs had been present my entire life. As somebody who possesses the tendency to...
  7. PterodactylIncorporated

FREE Earthbound 2 Concept

Hello! As a huge EarthBound nerd, I would be honored to assist you in writing this game! I could very easily offer dialog and ideas for enemies! Might I suggest posting this on the Starman forums as well?
  8. PterodactylIncorporated

Hello! I am more than willing to offer my services as a writer to help write dialog! I consider myself to be a very skilled writer and assuming the character personalities haven't already been made by Pyrathas I would be very keen on writing them as well! Please get back to me as soon as possible!
  9. PterodactylIncorporated

RMMV RMRandomizer - An Open World Randomized RPG Experience

I understand entirely! I would be more than willing to take up the chore of giving each of them character and personality whenever that time comes around! Please keep in touch with me, I absolutely love this idea and would be honored to take part in it.
  10. PterodactylIncorporated

Making your world feel alive.

Remember that Nonplayer Characters are still characters. Give them two sides, the side the player sees and the side that only you see. The information that you only see will influence how the side the player sees will take form.
  11. PterodactylIncorporated

RMMV Untitled Psychological Horror Prototype

Hello! I would love to assist in the writing process in any way I can, whether that be proofreading, trimming long dialog and exposition, or even the dreaded editing process!
  12. PterodactylIncorporated

RMMV RMRandomizer - An Open World Randomized RPG Experience

Hello! I would be very interested in helping to write a story! Get in touch with me if you want a writer!
  13. PterodactylIncorporated

FREE Recruiting Team For DEX: Strange Residence

Hello! I would be very interested in helping design levels or puzzles, plus I would be very open to assisting with writing! I can provide experience with creating puzzles, designing levels, and writing that happened win a regional championship when I entered it! The game was made in a month, so...
  14. PterodactylIncorporated

An Introduction

Hello! My name's Ethan, I'm 18, and I'm two months in to being the proud owner of RPG Maker MV. I purchased it for the sake of making a school project and quickly fell in love with it

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.
This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg
Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Dying Flame stream starts now! Will we be able to escape the mansion with only the small flame of a lighter to guide our way? Find out live!

Moving day is on May 12! A month from today! I'm finally getting my own apartment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doublebob