Search results

1. DeadManJoe

Does your Tactical Battle System work with MV?

Does your Tactical Battle System work with MV?
  2. DeadManJoe

Loading Error

2) 4) I opened the fog image in Preview and no issues or error messages
  3. DeadManJoe

Loading Error

1) https://www.indiexpo.net/en/games/nightmare-hearts 2) Im hitting F8 on Mac but its not bringing up the console 4) How can I tell if the file is intact or damaged? Can I send you the Deployable folder?
  4. DeadManJoe

Loading Error

1) I dont understand, do you mean Deployable>NightmareHearts>www>fogs>fog1.png 2) I dont get this error playing the game in RPG Maker MV on Steam 3)Yes
  5. DeadManJoe

[Paid] Need help removing errors

Im willing to pay someone to help locate and remove errors that are popping up when I try to playtest my game after loading it into indiexpo, I've tried fixing it myself but cant seem to locate the issues. Along with fixing the errors I need a detailed explanation of what caused the errors and...
  6. DeadManJoe

Loading Error

So the demo for my project is complete and I successfully uploaded to indiexpo, but when I try playtesting through Google Chrome it pops up this image, But when I check the Deployable folder the image is in the correct location, Please Help!
  7. DeadManJoe

Cover Ally Skill

Bump?
  8. DeadManJoe

Substitute Glitch

Bump?
  9. DeadManJoe

Medieval: Plague Bringers DLC Review?

That's too bad, I'm probably still going to use the stuff you have because it looks great and fits my theme. Is there a discount or bundle available?
  10. DeadManJoe

These look really good so you should be very proud of your work! Will you be making an art pack at some point that matches the Mike Mignola/Darkest Dungeon style? I would fork over money for that...
  11. DeadManJoe

These actually would, they look great!
  12. DeadManJoe

I'm creating a game that draws ALOT of inspiration from the Magic the Gathering: Innistrahd block, do you feel like this DLC fits that niche? Are their werewolf,vampire, ghost enemies? Also did you create this pack?
  13. DeadManJoe

So which Medieval pack is the OG dlc to get? Do you need the OG in order to use the PB & DT dlc?
  14. DeadManJoe

So I'm looking to make a gothic-horror type game in RPGMMV and saw they had this pack available for purchase on the site, has anyone used this pack yet and can tell me how they like it? Does it come with sv_battlers? How difficult is it to use?
  15. DeadManJoe

Substitute Glitch

So I created a "Cover Ally" type of effect where my character will use the Substitute trait on an ally but for some reason everytime he covers an attack from a hit he gets shifted downward, has anyone encountered this type of issue before? How do I keep him from shifting down? I used the...
  16. DeadManJoe

Cover Ally Skill

Actually the real problem I'm having is that if the user covers for one hit it looks fine but if he takes another covered hit his character gets shoved downwards on the screen for some strange reason.
  17. DeadManJoe

Cover Ally Skill

This is working but can you have the user target a specific ally to cover and can you remove cover from magical attacks?
  18. DeadManJoe

Cover Ally Skill

"Basically have the user target a specific ally and move in front of them when an enemy attacks the chosen ally using their guard animation and taking the damage, afterwards moving back to their original position." It's right there in the description------^
  19. DeadManJoe

Trying to make a "Cover" skill.

Did you get this to work?
  20. DeadManJoe

Graphics Changer

Hey there I am not able to get this working. I dropped the js inside my plugins folder, Enabled it to ON in the Plugin Manager, I created a state and added the following note, <sve: Jarek, GeistJarekBtl> Saved everything and it still won't change my sv_actor to the new image when I put the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.
This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg
Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCBill