Search results

1. PurpleXCompleX

Triple Triad MZ

Thank you so much for making this plugin and working on the add-ons. A small issue i have had encountered is that the card previews in the deck building scene stack on top of each other, easily visible with transparent images. I also didnt know you were also the same person who made the...
  2. PurpleXCompleX

Playername Enemy

I thought you could just name the enemy "\N[x]" where x is the actor ID. That should give you a similar result.
  3. PurpleXCompleX

Force Select/Highlight Actor 1 (Actor specific Scene)

Hey there everyone, I encountered another problem when making a Menu/Interface heavy game. (´・ω・`) My game has a kinda huge amount of actors in the party, with Actor 1 being the only one to be able to change classes. I don't want Players to be able to see the Class Change Scene with the...
  4. PurpleXCompleX

Making a 2nd Gacha Scene that uses Variables instead of Gold as Currency

Uh, Hey there everyone. (*´・ω・)ゞ So, i am using the official Gacha Plugin from the RPG Maker 1.1 Update what i want is a Second Gacha Scene that uses Custom Currency like a Variable. :rswt: If i were to make a copy of the Gacha Plugin, what lines in the Plugin would i have to change...
  5. PurpleXCompleX

Timed Attack: Wheel

Would appreciate a version with a Y button graphic in place of the Z button. For all the people with european QWERTZ keyboards. :rswt:
  6. PurpleXCompleX

Shadow Partner

This Plugin might be something that i would find really useful for my project A suggestion from my side, I would need the option to be able to use a different Battler graphic instead, kind of like summoning the Shadow/Ghost of someone else. (if possible) Nonetheless, you did a great...
  7. PurpleXCompleX

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

I was i need of a mop, Yoyo and a cat paw as a weapon. Will probably use some of the other weapon animations as well. Thanks a lot!
  8. PurpleXCompleX

Looking for a portrait by Soramani

Hey there everyone. Theres a single resource i'm missing from Soramani's website since he seems to have closed his website (but the resources are still there but hidden). Anyway, i'd really appreciate it if someone who still has the portrait of this character would post it here. Thanks in...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.
This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg
Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCBill