Search results

1. orcomarcio

Clouds of Rain

Yes it's commercial, thank you.
  2. orcomarcio

Clouds of Rain

The Story Screenshots Steam Page (14$) Launch Trailer
  3. orcomarcio

Is it safe to modify sound buffers volume each cicle?

I wish I would get a debugger error. These are real crashes, as in the game just closes itself.
  4. orcomarcio

Is it safe to modify sound buffers volume each cicle?

Hi, i created a system for sounds that chance intensity when you get close. I call a script before playing a SE and it makes that se loops and changes volume based on the distance from the player. So far so good. The game though sometimes crashes (even before I implemented this, but was possibly...
  5. orcomarcio

Print game crash stack

I'm not 100% sure I checked in the right place but I didn't find anything for the moment. A thing i noticed is that messing with the sound buffers increases the chances of crashes.
  6. orcomarcio

[RMMV] Skill screen doesn't close when skill is used in battle

you should look into the Scene_Battle windows, I don't know Yanfly and Instant Cast very well but you should create a plugin of yours to mess around with the code. What you are looking for is the command that gets called when you cast the chain skill. When the Scene creates the window it also...
  7. orcomarcio

Print game crash stack

Hi, sometimes my game crashes without communicating any error, is there a way to print the stack to a .txt file beforeit closes itself?
  8. orcomarcio

Bitmap / screenshot from game screen

I'm on the 1.3.5 Edit: I found the plugin you mention but i think it's for Maker VX, the syntax it's not from javascript Edit 2: The command was simply SceneManager.snap(), it returns a bitmap when called -_-;
  9. orcomarcio

Bitmap / screenshot from game screen

Hi, I already tried Orange and a Korean plugin but the version of my game is too old to run them. I need a function to take a screenshot of the current game screen and give me back a bitmap or save it as a png to a given folder (i prefer a bitmap). I somehow did it a loooong time ago for an...
  10. orcomarcio

Changing resolution in game (Solved)

I solved it, when the scene changes and i need to change resolution i call this fucntion SceneManager.changeGraphicResolution = function(width, height) { this._screenWidth = width; this._screenHeight = height; Graphics._width = width; Graphics._height = height; }; This...
  11. orcomarcio

Changing resolution in game (Solved)

Hey there, I need to make the game change resolution during fights (to be precise I need 960x540 during exploration and 1920x1080 in combat). Initially i solved the problem re-initializing the Graphics class each time i needed to change resolution, but apparently that creates a lot of garbage...
  12. orcomarcio

Mouse System Ex

Hey there :) I have a question, the plug-in works but the cursors flickers to the default window cursor for 1 frame when i right click (on the release to be precise). Is there a way to fix this? Am I the only one with this glitch? Thank you
  13. orcomarcio

RPG Maker MV 1.6.0 and GENE!

Thank you very much! I feel dumb now :) You spared me and my friend a lot of headaches, I was already picturing myself troubleshooting every part of the code
  14. orcomarcio

RPG Maker MV 1.6.0 and GENE!

Me and my collegue have been working on a game with MV since its release. Since the update a lot of things stopped working correctly and we didn't need an update at all. I know you have to fix issues for newcomers, but you can't pull the rug under developers feet whenever you feel like...
  15. orcomarcio

Skip actor's turn via script

Yes, but the plugin doesn't work with that unfortunately, also Yanfly stopped supporting it. It just simply ignores the cannot move state
  16. orcomarcio

Skip actor's turn via script

I'm using Yanfly's CTB system and I need to make so if a player as a certain state (stunned for example) the code automatically ends its turn. I tried calling a few BattleManager and Scene_Battle methods, I also tried to force the actor to use a spell that does nothing if he's stunned but when I...
  17. orcomarcio

Creating new entry for combat menu

I'll try thanks! EDIT: Finally found the problem! Needed to add my newly created windows in this method, otherwise the game automatically resets the windows configuration Scene_Battle.prototype.isAnyInputWindowActive = function() { return (this._partyCommandWindow.active ||...
  18. orcomarcio

My window works by itself, I managed to bug the combat menu so while it gives error becaus all the entres aare blank, so the commands of my sutom window pass through instead of (i guess) getting beaten on time by the combat menu. I truied your solution tho and they dont' work .-. , but I have to...
  19. orcomarcio

Hi, I'm starting to handle the customization of the menus for the game I'm working on and I'm mostly oblivious to this part of MV. I tried to add an entry in the combat menu called "tactic" which contains 4 commands (2 for changing actor row, 1 for changing weapon and one to pass turn). The...
  20. orcomarcio

Sharp pixels when zooming / going full screen

i think you can put it where you want it like you can make a plugin file just with that command but i'm not sure, i dont' know if the game has to do at elast 1 cycle before you can call that. In any case you can put it in Scene_Boot i think, something along this way Scene_Boot.prototype.start...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.
This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg
Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cobertk