Search results

1. Name

DS World Tiles

I was wondering why there were no modern overworld tiles for the DS set like I see in the nintendo ds version?
  2. Name

Item Menu Script

I am working on my own item menu plugin based off of the default item menu script. I have it the way I want, but the help info doesn't show in the box. Can anyone help me with this? Here is the script:   Here is a screenshot: (the box at the bottom right is the desc...
  3. Name

Remove Item Quantity

Is there any way to remove item amounts? I want to remove the amounts for the Key Items only though.   like "Potions :1" I want to remove the ":1" part
  4. Name

Error with Moghunter Scene Menu

I keep getting a 'refresh' error when I click on an item in the Scene Item menu. I tried refreshing the plugin and everything is updated. Does anyone else have a solution for this?
  5. Name

Move battlers

Is there any way to move the actor battlers to the left side of the screen instead of the right?
  6. Name

Large Icon Plugin

Is there any way to show large icons instead of an icon sheet in MV?
  7. Name

Script call for mouse clicks

What is the script call for left mouse button click? Like if I wanted something to do something when you click on it with the mouse. I don't want a plugin, just a script call for a conditional branch.
  8. Name

EXP Gauge in AltMenu3

I am using the AltMenu3 plugin and I want to add the exp gauge, but I can't figure out how. Does anyone know how to add it?
  9. Name

Khas Lighting [Flashlight]

Okay, I am using Khas awesome lighting script, and the flashlight will not turn off! I used the off switch and even removed the item that was using it and the light still remains on! Can anyone help me with this problem? (The flashlight is an item and is ran by a common event with the light...
  10. Name

Free RPG Cuties + DS Battler Art

Here are some free bust characters for your pleasure! Credit is required! May be used non-commercially or commercially in RPG Maker projects only! More coming soon! Meanwhile enjoy the knight and archer! (All art by Me) Facial expressions coming soon for ******* only! DS+ Battler...
  11. Name

Can anyone sell in the store?

Can any member request to sell their resource pack or graphic pack in the rpg maker store?
  12. Name

Status Menu Plugin

I need a plugin that edits the status menu to look like this: with a custom background.
  13. Name

Will RPG Maker Fes be available for PC?

I saw  RPG Maker Fes was to be released in November. Will this become a downloadable resource pack for the Pc like the DS and DS+ were?
  14. Name

Halloween Theme Mini Game [Play Now]

I finally finished my Halloween themed mini game made with Halloween Tileset and Old School Modern Set! You can download and play it if you like! Download: FREE TO PLAY/CLICK HERE Game details: Adventure RPG with tough puzzles! / Short Game Credits: Sugar ZooZoo, Enterbrain, Degica...
  15. Name

Would you buy it?

Would you purchase an educational rpg game? I am working on a demo for a math based rpg game for 1st grade thru 3rd grade.Do you think this is a good idea?
  16. Name

Where to find [Luna Enginev23][TLP Project] Battle system?

Does anyone know where this is? I tried to find it in my folder or online but I cant!
  17. Name

Bigger DS Base

just a bigger version of the ds base :)   content removed
  18. Name

Exp Bar for the Luna Engine

I was wondering if there is a script to add the exp bar in the menu? Or replace the tp bar with the exp bar? I am using the Luna Engine.
  19. Name

Match 3 Game

I was wondering if there was a script for a match 3 type game for MV? I want to use it in my game for my battle system.
  20. Name

DS+ Facesets

I couldn't find any anywhere so I made my own. You can use if you like! You can also download the file and the vx ace size file from my website Credits: Enterbrain, Sugar ZooZoo content removed

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.
This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg
Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cobertk