Search results

1. IkutsukiYuri

Is there any way to put a skill that decreases money?

YanFly's Skill Core allows you to set such thing But I lack the experience in Javascripting. Is there any way that I could do it without having to touch the coding?
  2. IkutsukiYuri

Is there any way to resize the description bar and skill bar?

Ah, I solved the problem xD I disabled all the things that made the SRD window to be connected to the main one I presumed that before this it was stapled behind the main window
  3. IkutsukiYuri

I can't open the Super Tools tab when I clicked F12 Could it be because I used 1280x720?? I can use it on games with the default screen resolution
  4. IkutsukiYuri

...It's taking up a lot of space And if it's impossible, at least tell me that deleting the description bar is possible at least :/ I'm using MogHunter's battle hud by the way... Thank you ;e;
  5. IkutsukiYuri

Regarding changing battler's position using YanFly's Battle Core Engine....

Yay it worked! :kaocry: Thank you very much! I understand now;; so index is like the space between characters is it? That's why you gotta delete the Y one so that there's no space between the characters :kaohi: ANYWAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU SAVED ME
  6. IkutsukiYuri

Problem with clicking the enemy using YanFly Battle Core Engine

One of YanFly Battle Core Engine feature is that it is mouse friendly for battle... But... Right now, I have to click the words instead of the enemy. I think the problem started when I started to use MogHunter's Battle Camera Plugin... I guess the words only stick on one place I really like...
  7. IkutsukiYuri

Regarding changing battler's position using YanFly's Battle Core Engine....

I was shooked when I see this formula Like Did we learn that in school-- was I sleeping How do ya adjust that alien language-- I've looked at all the posts connected to this thing There's even this one person explaining it in depth But I'm scared to even touch the parameter... So anyway I...
  8. IkutsukiYuri

How to change the size of MogHunter's Battle Hud for 1280x720 resolution?

Back then it was all good until I decided that I want to make the game full screen so now everything's a mess I'm feeling so sad right now cuz I don't feel like I'm moving onward with the game ;_; I used the Community Basic plugin to change the resolution... And now I'm gifted with this... I...
  9. IkutsukiYuri

How to make synthesis and fishing like in the Atelier games?

...Hello once again Yes I think I'm actually just making an unofficial Atelier game Anyways... How do you make synthesization? And also fishing? Thanks for reading! And I hope that any one of you'll be able to enlighten me on the techniques ;w;
  10. IkutsukiYuri

How to make Mana Khemia styled battle?

Hello there, I've been invested in making an RPG game with Mana Khemia's battle system for a long time. But I really don't know where to start. I saw one that did an actual Tales Series' battle system... so I'm wondering if this one is possible? I already know that you can make a bigger sprite...
  11. IkutsukiYuri

...programming is so hard

...programming is so hard

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.
This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg
Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flopinou74