Search results

1. Ichi

Game & Map Screenshots

Plus typing that up during a wedding rehearsal on mobile doesn't help lol. I really like the temple areas you have, what lighting scripts are you using? I like the lighting level you have there.
  2. Ichi

Game & Map Screenshots

I appreciate the feedback, thanks for taking the time to look over it. I wasn't sure about the rocks in the stream, I think ill take them out since it is just a 1x1 river. I'll add a few mountains around the town on the world map as well, as soon as I loaded that pic I realized that. I am not...
  3. Ichi

Game & Map Screenshots

So, this is pretty early on in development, here is my first town Alpina. I just finished the layout of the buildings and the foliage as well as some chest, sign post and the like. I wish I could do some custom tilesets of my own but I would never get done with the game if I had to do everything...
  4. Ichi

Kazzador's Fantasy Sprites

Whoa, those are nice, thanks for the parts and the sprites are great as well.
  5. Ichi

Your Game Genre?

I find your over quanity of faith disturbing... :P
  6. Ichi

Your Game Genre?

Your statement here is the truth. I would love to see a few additional RTP sets, (insert Fry throwing money meme). The Samurai set seems really nice, but its not something I really plan on using anytime soon. Just reading this thread alone I can get a good feel for what the community would like...
  7. Ichi

Ace is here :)

My reaction when the e-mail came in:
  8. Ichi

Ace is here :)

Stuck at work for just a little bit longer, glad to be able to start the DL though when I get home. Good times gang! Happy Dances!
  9. Ichi

Maze of the Lost - DEMO 2.0 Released 07/15/12

Hey Knightmare, sounds like a fun game! I was wondering if you planned on keeping the save menu open or will the floors be restricted to locking the save menu. Maybe have safe areas on the floor that you can save in?
  10. Ichi

Another Wanna Be

Hey Dragoon, welcome aboard!
  11. Ichi

Waiting for ace!

Waiting for ace!
  12. Ichi

My Introduction I forgot!

Hey welcome, it is nice to meet you as well!
  13. Ichi

Plot and Character Feedback

Hey Cronith! Wow you have really thought about how your world works, thats great! I think it will be interesting to see how you incorperate those ideas into the game world. Adding lore books and flavor text to certain items can go a long way to making your world come to life and you have plenty...
  14. Ichi

Do we have a time for the official release? (preordered)

slow claps... yes... excellent news! Hopefully your aim is true!
  15. Ichi

Anyone as excited as I am!

I think this topic here would be worth looking over, relating to documention specifically #4 and #5 on the list:
  16. Ichi

Your best excuses to ditch work/school tomorrow..

If I knew when the emails were going to be sent out I might drum up something, but then i'd probably just end up falling asleep with the rare opertunity to do so :D
  17. Ichi

Your Game Genre?

I traditionally do Fantasy RPG, and though I will have those elements in my Ace project I would want to incorperate some Steampunk elements into it if I can nail down the resources for it. I would love to try my hands on a tatics style game next or maybe even add some elements of sim-building...
  18. Ichi

Hi :)

Is it ok if we call you smiles :D Welcome aboard!
  19. Ichi

Hey all

Hey Vee, welcome! Never forget the 5th of november!
  20. Ichi

Obligatory Introduction

Sounds like a good introduction to me! A glitch finder huh? Thats cool, I am always impressed with people who have the patience to find glitchs and how to duplicate them.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Voting for the first round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup!

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.
This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flopinou74