Search results

1. Reat

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Hey I've been editing your new character sprites to add dynamic actions. I've been working on a mining sprite and I'd like to know what you think! I'm fairly new to spriting so if you have any tips on how to make it better I'd really appreciate it.
  2. Reat

RPG Maker MV/MZ Extended Generator - Version 0.68 - Update on the 10th April 2021

I've noticed another bug: when I'm attempting to Export a face by loading a previous face image, the face I'm trying to place on it seems to load out of alignment.
  3. Reat

RPG Maker MV/MZ Extended Generator - Version 0.68 - Update on the 10th April 2021

I'm getting this error when I attempt to select the Eyes menu. Everything else works fine. This occurred after I imported a bunch of new assets.
  4. Reat

[DEMO] Apotheosis

Chapter 2 is done! It can be downloaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3n52kddvdlj0qz/Apotheosis.rar?dl=0 The new forums seem to have broken my ability to edit my original topic so the download link there is broken at the moment. The compatibility between saves from version 1 to version...
  5. Reat

[DEMO] Apotheosis

Small update fixing bugs, slight balance tweaking, faster and more fluid ATB, a bit more detail to NPCs in Dupon, equip text details, and some other quality of life changes. Edit: Echo607 reviewed Apotheosis on youtube! Link added to main page!
  6. Reat

[DEMO] Apotheosis

I think I found the problem, thanks for the report!
  7. Reat

[DEMO] Apotheosis

Good points on the mob movement, I think some of them are set pretty high, I'll look in at that. Multiclassing shouldn't be such of a problem since 1. The level cap for all classes is 50, and 2. The exp curve grows rapidly to level 25 or so (which is when all skills are learned), and then tapers...
  8. Reat

[DEMO] Apotheosis

I'd love some feedback! The more the better :)
  9. Reat

[DEMO] Apotheosis

APOTHEOSIS SYNOPSIS CHARACTERS FEATURES SCREEN SHOTS REVIEWS DEMO DOWNLOAD CREDITS
  10. Reat

Firgof's Discount Art and Sprites

The Fanged Worm and Lyrr are really awesome! I'd love to see more enemy battle sprites like that!
  11. Reat

SV_Battlers from SV_enemies [9. The Hornet]

These are very cool! The bat is great, especially.
  12. Reat

SV Overlay Upgrade (add/edit SV Overlay Animations for your States!)

Plugin work great! It's a wonder why this feature wasn't default for MV.
  13. Reat

Mana Shield

Nice plugin! But now that we can protect our health with mana, can we protect our mana by draining health instead?
  14. Reat

Minnow's RTP Edits (Updated 12/05 with large tree!)

Great work! Don't forget the less cuddly animals though. Snakes deserve sprites too! :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Voting for the first round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup!

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.
This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flopinou74