Search results

1. jorgewaggoner

Khas Advanced Lighting v4.2 Ultra (now with real-time shadows!)

I did. it says it's not free but it doesn't say where to pay to get the right to use it in a commercial game. I'm not looking to make it free for everyone I just wanted to pay to use it in my game so the paetron thing isn't what I'm looking for. So, rather than being snippy and nitpicky why...
  2. jorgewaggoner

Khas Advanced Lighting v4.2 Ultra (now with real-time shadows!)

Hey, if we want to use this in a commercial game where can we pay to use it? I found the VXAce script for sale but not this one.
  3. jorgewaggoner

Faekin Edits (RMMV Farming events[fixed])

Hey! I'm not much of a resource maker, but I was in a bit of a spot and I had the idea to use tiles to make a 'characterset' akin to the '!Fire.png' one. I used the RTP resources to make it as well as Pandmaru's Summer/Spring nature tiles. I managed to even edit a couple of things together with...
  4. jorgewaggoner

Character Set Farming Plot & Plants (RMMV)

This is not intended to be an annoying bump but I just added this on: " Also if you wish to take on this request please leave a post here so I know someone is interested. "
  5. jorgewaggoner

Character Set Farming Plot & Plants (RMMV)

Resource Type: !Character Maker Format: MV Art Style: RTP or Origional Description: I need a !character.png made for this, sixteen across by eight tall (Using the standard MV sized squares, which I believe are 38x38. I need these to be made so the different stages of growth of the...
  6. jorgewaggoner

I have a Go Fund Me to help me get my game publishing started. If you can spready the word or...

I have a Go Fund Me to help me get my game publishing started. If you can spready the word or donate it would mean a lot to me! https://www.gofundme.com/FeykinGamesStartup
  7. jorgewaggoner

Request- Farming System

I can honestly say I'd love a farming script, I want to use one as a partial feature of a game I'm making.
  8. jorgewaggoner

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Do The Animal faces show up on the face generator?
  9. jorgewaggoner

XS - Inventory Weight

Ummm, the link to the script isn't working for me, could you repost it, or maybe PM it to me, I really need a script like this one XD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Voting for the first round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup!

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.
This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flopinou74