Search results

1. Willibab

Need Help with Suitable Tileset Resources

https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/latest-dlc/future-fantasy maybe? or farther into the future?:P Edit: Oww, didnt see the ''space-based'' :P
  2. Willibab

Game With AI Generated Story?

I would expose the ai to the internet for a couple of days first, let people talk to it and have it learn from them...Then it can make a game >:P
  3. Willibab

Randomness Elements in Your Games

Damaging players overbloated egos just sounds like fun to me xD I tend to have a lot of RNG as i like it, but i always limit the bonuses so that you will never really be op, but if you are lucky you will have an easier time....for awhile. I balance based on the best possible stuff you can get...
  4. Willibab

Suddenly 5 visitors...ugh but mah game!

Suddenly 5 visitors...ugh but mah game!
  5. Willibab

Time Systems!

Thats a nice way around it :P I was thinking of having a set amount of action points tho, maybe start with 25 and being able to upgrade to 100, each actions cost like 5-10 each. Unless you mean farming by resetting the days over and over. Active is deffo more realistic...But like i said, i...
  6. Willibab

Time Systems!

I'd like a time aspect in my game, if only to reset dungeons and gain a certain amount of resources per day (based on many factors such as buildings you own etc...), possibly more eventually. The problem is what consequences to add as im not a fan of time limits ^^ I can have it for certain...
  7. Willibab

RMMV [Poll] Would you rather see or not see a skill check?

I liked Fallout NV's approach, you are unable to do that option but you see what you would need to be able to. It certainly motivated me to make endless alts :P
  8. Willibab

Passive Buff Colored Sprite

I would like to re-create FF2 buffs, when you buff a character then the sprite becomes a color (based on which buff it is) like this. http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Visual_State_Effects_(YEP) Using Yanfly visual state FX seems perfect but i have to implement it into animations, seems easier to...
  9. Willibab

Sweet, im using it then :P

Sweet, im using it then :P
  10. Willibab

Does the word ''Angruval'' mean anything to anyone? got getting anything from google but i feel...

Does the word ''Angruval'' mean anything to anyone? got getting anything from google but i feel that it sounds familiar somehow
  11. Willibab

Strangely enough, this can go both ways too. I have had critics get abit mad at me because i had...

Strangely enough, this can go both ways too. I have had critics get abit mad at me because i had a different preference about their criticism :D
  12. Willibab

Unconventional methods to cool your PC

Every 4-5 hours i take a walk for about an hour, this not only keeps my pc cold but my weight down as well :P And i listen to audiobooks so i can get ideas for my stories, triple win!
  13. Willibab

Whoohooo!!!

Whoohooo!!!
  14. Willibab

If 1k shoes held to together for like 4-5 years guaranteed, i would prolly buy them tbh xD Im...

If 1k shoes held to together for like 4-5 years guaranteed, i would prolly buy them tbh xD Im even considering chain socks, yes chain mail socks xD and just ignore the holes :P
  15. Willibab

Poll: Quantity of Armor Slots

I use many, each character use 2+ weapons that they can switch between in battle, offhand slot for shields etc... 4 equipment slots (head,torso,hands and feet) because im using set bonuses and want to be able to mix bonuses. 1 accessory for various gameplay altering effects and lastly artifact...
  16. Willibab

Mine last half a year as well, but 2-3 months of that is with minor holes xD I dont know what...

Mine last half a year as well, but 2-3 months of that is with minor holes xD I dont know what it is about the way i walk but i tear thru shoes. Was the same with 175 dollar shoes.
  17. Willibab

Im starting to think that dc shoes might not be the best for walking 2-3 hours a day >.< Another...

Im starting to think that dc shoes might not be the best for walking 2-3 hours a day >.< Another pair with holes in them...
  18. Willibab

YEP_ItemCore...How Do I change this?

Oof....Well, you can always change it to the old apperance (itemcore -> item scene -> Updated Scene item -> false) but other then that ''what caethyril said'' :P afaik
  19. Willibab

More Battle Options Plugin?

Closest i know of, unsure if it works with commands tho.
  20. Willibab

YEP_ItemCore...How Do I change this?

Im considering just removing that block completley with srd supertools, the info is not that important and can be written in the description anyway. But the page is gonna be so empty if i do :P

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on animation. Trying to see if I can apply it meaningfully to my games!
ddwk.png

working on the sprite for Devali <3
My Game Development Livestream

Of course, so, someone had covid at work today and I was exposed to them, so, I'm stuck at home for...TWO WEEKS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Balthor