Search results

1. Alador

wh- wow... your style is absolutely stunning-

wh- wow... your style is absolutely stunning-
  2. Alador

Is it just me, or does that look like that one flaming skull enemy from dnd?

Is it just me, or does that look like that one flaming skull enemy from dnd?
  3. Alador

Monster Species Design/Brainstorm

@duty... woah... not at all what I had in mind for this game whatsoever, but... dang that is a really, really good idea-
  4. Alador

Happy egg day everyone! Today I had Peeps again... my goodness they're just pure, straight, s ug...

Happy egg day everyone! Today I had Peeps again... my goodness they're just pure, straight, s ug a r -bleugh-
  5. Alador

Battle System in a Puzzle Game

@Parallax Panda, yes, those are some of the problems I've been running into-
  6. Alador

I half wanna move to arizona to be free of the hassle of daylight savings time... oh and yes i...

I half wanna move to arizona to be free of the hassle of daylight savings time... oh and yes i am a time traveler thank you for asking-
  7. Alador

mood-

mood-
  8. Alador

Curse daylight savings time. My computer thinks it's four when it's actually five so whenever I...

Curse daylight savings time. My computer thinks it's four when it's actually five so whenever I send a message it goes "message sent around an hour ago"
  9. Alador

(wow I just typed pi in caps lock like I would when typing Math.PI for javascript I'm such a...

(wow I just typed pi in caps lock like I would when typing Math.PI for javascript I'm such a geek) Maybe I brought this living nightmare upon us by ritualistically reciting the digits of pi... oh shoot-
  10. Alador

Fun fact: one of the characters in my game is actually a manifestation/personification of PI, so...

Fun fact: one of the characters in my game is actually a manifestation/personification of PI, so ig today is their birthday! :D
  11. Alador

Last year I was promised a prize for reciting the second-most amount of digits- then all heck...

Last year I was promised a prize for reciting the second-most amount of digits- then all heck broke loose with disease and such and I still haven't gotten my prize- but I'm excited to geek out over numbers and eat some dessert!
  12. Alador

Interrobang!

Interrobang!
  13. Alador

RMMV [SOLVED] First Person in MV3D?

ah, ty, that clears things up!
  14. Alador

RMMV [SOLVED] First Person in MV3D?

Hey there, fellow game devs, looking at some of the screenshots of the MV3D Plugin, it seems as if there is a first-person mode in the plugin but the plugin description says nothing about it... could someone clarify if there's first person for this plugin or not? Thanks!
  15. Alador

RMMV Turning/Movement

b u m p-
  16. Alador

yep, I get it- that's basically my mindset everyday-

yep, I get it- that's basically my mindset everyday-
  17. Alador

yep. Self-loathing is my worst enemy- :'/

yep. Self-loathing is my worst enemy- :'/
  18. Alador

RMMV Turning/Movement

Hey there fellow game devs, I was wondering if there was a way to edit Game_Character.prototype.TurnRight/Left90 so that it... well so that it turns less than 90 degrees. I tried editing the code to run on degrees (180/Math.PI) but turns out any number other than 2, 4, 6, or 8 results sin a...
  19. Alador

RMMV Chrono Engine Specifications?

@Sword_of_Dusk, yes, this is the page I've already found, but as far as I'm aware, to achieve something similar to the MV game Fractalis I'd need one of the optional plugins, like possibly ATBHud, ToolHud, BattleHud, or ActorHud.
  20. Alador

RMMV Chrono Engine Specifications?

Hello there fellow game devs, I just had a quick question about the specific Chrono Engine plugins used in the game Fractalis, as I looked up Chrono Engine and saw some unrelated, albeit interesting non-turn-based battle. So, could you assist me in finding which onen was used in Fractalis? I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on animation. Trying to see if I can apply it meaningfully to my games!
ddwk.png

working on the sprite for Devali <3
My Game Development Livestream

Of course, so, someone had covid at work today and I was exposed to them, so, I'm stuck at home for...TWO WEEKS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Balthor