Search results

1. Archeia

How to create your own templates (any sprite or battler sheet)

As the saying goes, reference!
  2. Archeia

RPG Maker MZ 1.2.1 Update

Check the 2nd post too please.
  3. Archeia

No idea. AMD always gives us problems and even then it's random. If we can't replicate it we can't fix it so you have to wait for Japan to finally be able to replicate it.
  4. Archeia

There is an issue where Windowskin Bleeding will happen on certain dimensions because of a bug fix. For information about the issue: The Fix: However, upon applying this fix, it will cause the battle status window to bleed. As seen from this issue: I provided a different fix solutions for...
  5. Archeia

Hello RPG Makers! Thank you for using RPG Maker MZ, as always, we appreciate your support! We hope you are enjoying it so far. The latest update, Version 1.2.1, is now live with some major updates and bug fixes! Download Update Major Updates Windows version of NW.js has been changed from...
  6. Archeia

Oh I see...wtf haha

Oh I see...wtf haha
  7. Archeia

Wait what? I didn't remove any medals

Wait what? I didn't remove any medals
  8. Archeia

Announcement RPG Maker 31st Birthday: Release Something Event

Everyone should be have all their badges now! If I missed you, let me know! The lottery will start soon and the winner will get a PM from me. @Ksi and I are planning to create videos for each entries submitted to give people valuable feedback (you can also opt not to have one from us, just let...
  9. Archeia

broken image links

It is now fixed!
  10. Archeia

broken image links

Hey guys I'm still looking into it. We're not sure what's happening
  11. Archeia

Announcement RPG Maker 31st Birthday: Release Something Event

I deeply apologize for the delay, we'll be handing out stuff soon! Just been having some software problems here and there.
  12. Archeia

RPG Maker MZ v1.2.0 Update

I had been searching for this for a while now and can't seem to emulate. I already tried it with a new project.
  13. Archeia

Me!

Me!
  14. Archeia

Is there a "XP to VX Ace" converter?

XP's database is different to VX -> VXA. You might want to find an XP -> VX -> VXA converter in that fashion probably. Maybe @Shaz knows something?
  15. Archeia

Can no longer access my thread

That's very interesting. I can access it via microsoft edge. Weird. Try doing CTRL+F5 for now. Idk why it's only that page not working.
  16. Archeia

Suggestion Please, for the love of god, bring back the old animations.

It's also pinned in this very board you posted: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rmmv-animations-to-rmmz.129583/
  17. Archeia

Which RPG maker should you choose? (for a beginner)

All of them are viable but I highly recommend MZ or VXAce if you don't want the modern engines.
  18. Archeia

How to remove square text

That box is a "space delimiter" whatever you call it again commonly used in JP. There's a lot of ways to fix it but your screenshot shows me nothing. Just some examples: Download these scripts: Lonewolf’s Custom Font Junk Symbol Fix Mezzolan’s Arrow Fix (Put this below Victory Aftermath if...
  19. Archeia

How do I change my username?

Unfortunately name is taken can you give me a new one?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Surprisingly useful and thought provoking
Working on animation. Trying to see if I can apply it meaningfully to my games!
ddwk.png

working on the sprite for Devali <3
My Game Development Livestream

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BloodyMess