Search results

1. Extra Menu Window

ah i see. Once again great explanation:) helped a ton an very detailed thank you thank you! been playing around with the options i now have thanks to you:) i have it set so that there is a main display pic an when a new status effect pops up it over lays on top of the default one.
  2. Extra Menu Window

Sweet just rewrote it as you suggested:) was playing around with it some more but can't seem to get another option in there say i have 4 pics instead of 2 can you only have one if and else?
  3. Extra Menu Window

OMG your awesome thanks it worked:) kinda been a learning experience here since i'm a nub at scripting just know a few basic things but been wondering the method for pic in script now i know thanks to you thanks again!! :) Edit: quick question:) how would i change the picture if a switch gets...
  4. Extra Menu Window

i figured it out had to disable the gold menu function so it wasn't tied to that window and edit the window base to enlarge it a bit to show 6 things:) seriously though great script been looking everywhere for something that shows in the menu an could track variables now here's a question:) is...
  5. Extra Menu Window

Great script i have been looking for something like this for ever:) but curious is there anyway to keep the gold window where its at an say i wanna move the extra menu stuff to the mid of my screen?
  6. Help?:) Show graphics in menu with picture

Hey everyone first post not sure if this is the right place to post but yeah:)... But let me just say im using a simple one actor script that replaces the actors face display when you open the menu to show a large picture of the character anywhere you want from the pictures folder and another...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Surprisingly useful and thought provoking
Working on animation. Trying to see if I can apply it meaningfully to my games!
ddwk.png

working on the sprite for Devali <3
My Game Development Livestream

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJJ680